BY WALMART #47 in Pasta & Noodles

Great Value Chunk Chicken Breast: With rib meat in water Add to salads, sandwiches or casseroles 98% fat free Great on pizza Fully cooked see more...

Buy on Walmart
Montana H.
Redding
I love buying these every time at Walmart. It’s great for chicken salads, sandwiches and it last long so great in case of emergencies. The greatest part is it’s not that much so I can stock up any time I need to. Overall it is a wonderful product that I keep stocked in my pantry.
Katrina S.
Green Bay
Very clean meat doesn’t have any bad smell or texture taste just like good old white chicken! I love using this for salads or pasta salad. Quick and easy to use in a sandwich spread as well. I like to have a easy open top instead of using can opener
Vanessa J.
Wise, VA
This is just as good if not better than brand name chuck chicken! It makes amazing chicken salad 🥗 and it’s a great price Point although I don’t like supporting Walmart because of the way they treat their employees we don’t have much choice living in a rural area of the Appalachian mountains ⛰
Justin B.
Clearfield
Great value chunked chicken is a quick and easy way to make dips or salads! The chicken is moist, and in decent sized chunks. I mostly get this when I am preparing buffalo chicken dip, or chicken salad! Good value.
Jennifer G.
cordova
I enjoy using this for a quick meal prep for school lunches. The price seems to be ok. However this is something that I can get from any grocery store for the same price. If this particular item is on sale somewhere else they will do a price match (as long as you have some proof to show) which is convenient for individuals who are only wanting to make a one stop shop.
Quan H.
Chicken breasts are a decent size and are a quick and easy alternative for a quick chicken dip or snack. The only downside is they are usually salty. I usually rinse them off first before cooking to remove some of the salt.
Carla W.
Conway
My family loves chicken salad I always use great value canned chicken in my chicken salad.  I keep this as a staple in my pantry.  It works well in quick meal recipes!
Ashlyn S.
Kempner, TX
Many would look down upon chicken in a can, but this chunky chicken is actually good. It's an easy way to make chicken salad or have shredded chicken to add to a dish when you dont have time or money for chicken in the fresh meat section. I like that they give you different seasoned options as well, like lemon pepper.
Nayla Andrea C.
El Paso , TX
My dog loves this he is in love with it he can eat Thai all day and all night long I always buy him a few cans for him to have a different taste all the time and so he doesn’t just have the taste of wet food I have recommended to all my family and friends and told them how great it is
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I've been so addicted to this lately! Heat it up in the skillet with some garlic and butter and pepper, then make quadsillas with it, yummy bbq Sandwiches. The possibilities are endless. And honestly you can't taste a difference between this and name brand. So I get this to save money!!