BY WALMART

Product FeaturesMade with real chocolate chips Just add butter and eggwalmart.com/greatvalue see more...

Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
1,207 reviews
I bought the ready made cookie dough. It's not listed on Influenster. They are very easy to make. They taste really great. I would recommend these cookies to anyone. I would buy them again. I kinda wished they had more selections for the ready made cookies. They only have the chocolate chip right now. Maybe someday they will have more. I love them!
Hali G.
Whitwell, TN
This cookie dough was okay. I had a few cookies that would not harden. The middle of them would not cook. They were also hard within two days of cooking. However, they had a good taste. I would recommend for cheap and quick.
Crystal P.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Tasted great! It was a fun quick and easy way to make cookies with my boyfriend! A fun simple date night. We went to Walmart and found out that it was a great price as well. We would definitely go back and get more!
Amber R.
London, OH
The cookies like this are so easy. Either add water or milk and less than 15 minutes and you have warm cookies. So delicious.
Anna P.
Katy
It really amazes me how tasty and easy to make this cookies. I would use them again, the are quick to cook. I followed the instructions perfectly and they worked very well! I would buy this cookies again, they are perfect for watching tv with friends. Yummy 😋
Aaliya s.
Resonable price. Quick fix to a quick getogther. Tast y and crunchy. As if freshly baked out of the oven. You should try it!!!
Carla B.
cubatao casqueiro
Deve ser bom nunca ouvi falar sobre esse produto mas seri otimo eu esperimentar kakaka 😅👏🏼