Wal-mart Stores, Inc. Great Value Cheddar Cheese Baked Snack Crackers, 12.4 oz uploaded by Sue B.

BY WALMART

Great Value Cheddar Cheese Baked Snack Crackers: Made with real cheese Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
Foodie Expert
The Walmart Great Value Cheddar Cheese crackers have become one of my favorite snacks. From the beginning of the cheese snack craz I hadn't found one that I like. However, I was baby sitting my grandson the other day and at snack time I decided to give him some of the Great Value brand as his Mom says he likes them so much. So, I gave them some. We are trying to teach him to share an say please an thank you so I tried these skills using these crackers, and ,much to my delight...I loved them. The are nice and butter and have just the amount of cheese taste that I love. I have to say that I learned something from my grandson. Now, maybe, you will learn something from me. Go get you a box and try them today.
Virgie S.
Huntsville, TN
Foodie Expert
I'm always at walmart. My husband hates it. My son lives at Walmart lol We get our groceries from Walmart to games, electronics, to household items to beauty, to clothing to sports equipment. Even camping supplies. And it's always open.
Arielle H.
Riverside, RI
Foodie Expert
Almost as good as cheese it's, but not quite. They certainly satisfy a snack craving but go stale pretty quickly. The price is cheap so I guess you get what you pay for sometimes!
Melissa B.
Foodie Expert
Tastes just like the leading brand! Very affordable price! Great value is a good brand, they are great quality!
Jessica D.
Foodie Expert
Just as good as the regular Cheez its! My kids didn't know the difference at all, they absolutely loved them!
Sue B.
Cranks, KY
Foodie Expert
Best store brand cheddar cheese crackers I've ever bought. Great cheese taste in a small cracker!
Adriana G.
Norcross, GA
Foodie Expert
This cheddar cheese are sooo good, the taste it's very good and they are very cheap...
Mara C.
Maravilha de sabor. Muito crocante!!! Feito com queijo cheddar de qualidade. Superou as expectativas. não pensei que seria a tanto. Compro sempre. Pena o pacotinho é muito pequeno. Fica a dica, aumentar o pacotinho!!!  amo de paixao!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ghydaa A.
Laval, QC
This is sooo delicious ! Everyone in the family crave about it .. I give it to my kid for snack .. I bought it at Walmart and I cant say its very healthy but its a yummy in my tummy !
Kaitlin F.
Has a great cheddar flavor that tastes delicious. Taste like any name brand but for a cheaper price. It's great to save money and get a great easy snack