Wal-mart Stores, Inc. Great Value Basmati Rice, 20 lb uploaded by kheycee m.

BY WALMART

Great Value Basmati Rice: Naturally gluten-free food Kosher see more...

Angela C.
Wisconsin
I love this stuff. If you make a lot of Asian dishes at home and don't have a nice Asian market near you this will do the trick for a lot of dishes. Although I wouldn't use it to make sticky rice.
kheycee m.
Blacksburg, VA
Wow a rice my favorite and what I love in this rice is it's stay for long. it didn't get bad even I cook it in night and still tomorrow at night still it's good. Very white rice and delicious..
Alana F.
Tucson, AZ
I love the taste of this rice! It seems to take a little longer to cook, but smells and tastes so good! Super healthy when paired with salmon and veggies. Will totally buy again when I run out. I recommend.
Felecia S.
Not my favorite rice at all. I have tried many different ways to cook it but for some reason it always seems to come out harder than I want and to crunchy. Also the flavor is just ok in my book.
Lizet C.
W Sacramento, CA
Love buying rice from walmart especially the stire brand stuff its so much affordable and taste the same to me as any of the exoensive brands
Erin B.
Nashville, TN
Great rice for a great price. Wonderful to use with stir fry dishes or like my husband eats it, plain with some soy sauce.
Vanessa A.
Great with gralic roasted chicken or neck bones with gravy (yes it very sounds country) but its good!!đź‘Ť
Jessica G.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I love to shop online at Walmart the profits always get to me in tact and never damaged.
Sarah H.
RICHARDSON, TX
This basmati rice is grown in the foothills of the Himalaya in Pakistan. Being a desi I love its length which is almost four times greater than its width.
Sai K.
Walmart basmathami rice gud taste .. This store provides all the grocery item at a gud price... Rice well cooked and gives enough nutriens