Wal-mart Stores, Inc. Great Value Basmati Rice, 2 lb uploaded by Ellie W.

BY WALMART

Great Value Basmati Rice: Naturally gluten-free food Kosher see more...

Sanjana N.
I love shopping at Walmart and this is one of the rice that I buy from here. It is of good value and smells so good. It is around $4 which is comparatively lesser than other brands of basmati rice.
Hallie P.
Dayton, OH
Wal-mart Stores, Inc. Great Value Basmati Rice is great. I love using basmati or jasmine rice versus regular white rice. They are supposed to be better but I can't really tell the difference. Just make sure you seal the bag really well (like in a plastic container) if you aren't going to use it really fast. I bought a 5 pound bag of rice and 2 years later there were bugs in it. So I have learned that 5 pounds is too much for my family, even if it is slightly cheaper per pound to buy bigger, you have to actually use it all for it to be worth it.
Emily A.
San Diego, CA
Walmart couldn't have picked a better "off brand" name for their products because they really are Great Value and this rice is no exception. Rice is rice for the most part but it beats the competitors prices and you get the same quality for lesser price! Win win!
Courtney S.
I think the Walmart brand rice tastes and cooks just as well as any of the other rice. If I can get something in a cheaper brand without sacraficibg taste or cooking quality then why wouldn't I
Kheyontea W.
Florence, SC
- very good quality considering that it is so cheap, I also have the jasmine rice which is even better than this
Catheline K.
S Huntington, NY
I absolutely love me some Walmart. I shop at Walmart all the time. Great prices and products. Thank you Walmart
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
1,809 reviews
The extra value brand in my opinion is just as good as the name brand it's yummy and high quality
Angel L.
Miami Gardens, FL
I often choose Great Value brands for a number of household items because: 1) it is such a great value and 2) it is the same as the name brand items. Shopping on a budget just became easier!
Amanda C.
Calgary, AB
Anything by Walmart has a great value. It is inexpensive and you get a good quantity and quality for what you pay. The selection is also great at Walmart for everyday needs.
Jordan H.
Victoria, BC
Love the great value brand. Really just shows how much we get ripped off by other companies... GV is the same quality as other brands, but way more affordable.