Wal-mart Stores, Inc. Golden Rewards Duck Jerky Recipe With Banana Dog Treats, 16 Oz uploaded by Koren K.Wal-mart Stores, Inc. Golden Rewards Duck Jerky Recipe With Banana Dog Treats, 16 Oz uploaded by Adele L.

BY WALMART #40 in Dog Treats

Golden Rewards Duck Jerky Recipe With Banana Dog Treats, 16 Oz: Reclosable packaging Made with real duck breast Made with real duck and banana see more...

Trish D.
Reno
My dog loved it but he kept choking on it. A day after I gave him the recommended amount, he was lethargic and had a horrible stomachache. He did enjoy this product a lot, but I did not enjoy the issues he had after eating it. I will never buy this again.
Susan F.
My dog salivates for this chicken jerky. It is real chicken with no additives. I have actually purchased in the past, dog treats that say humans should not handle the product with bare hands!; I am not going to give my dog garbage. Products made outside of the USA, have little or no regulations as to the ingredients, and product standards
Tykeia H.
Bridgeport
This is pretty expensive but my dog loves these treats! The smell is pretty nice like human food lol. I have to say this met my expectations but I might purchase a less expensive treat for him. If you want to treat your dog this is a great one
Katie P.
Gloucester, VA
My dog loves these. I have a female Newfoundland and I buy these in chicken or duck and break them into smaller pieces for an after potty snack. I really like these because I can buy them and make them last so much longer. My dog is very picky and has a sensitive stomach but these treats are always perfect for her. She likes to chew but these take her a minute to eat and if you have a less aggressive chewer I'm sure these would be a good time consuming treat.
Sarah Y.
Raleigh
My dog loves this brand of dog treat. She begs for multiple a day even though she’s only allowed one. She really likes the chicken jerky one but she also likes the duck/pumpkin. Definitely a lot of good quality dog treat for your buck.
Katlyn G.
Little Birch
My dogs love Jerky! I legit think they could live on these, but that wouldn’t be very healthy for the cute things 😂 I would recommend this for really any dog owner! Mine love these treats and I would buy again!
Lauren G.
saint louis
My dogs live this treat. I have two a pit bull and American bull dog mixes. This product meets my expectation of a dog treat . I got it at Walmart. Yes I would recommend this to other owners it’s great.
Nanny W.
Waterloo
These doggie treats are just right for the puppy in your life. Packaged with a resealable pouch, makes snack time convenient for you and doggie. Smells like bannanas with no sugar added, nice treats for rewarding doggie.
Adele L.
Yuma, AZ
My beautiful dog Dove loves these treats. They are healthy and very easy on the tummy. We purchased then at Walmart and will stick with this brand. It was affordable for it being a healthy option. I would recommend this for large dogs. Wal-mart Stores, Inc. Golden Rewards Duck Jerky Recipe With Banana Dog Treats, 16 Oz
Dennis Q.
Los Angeles, CA
My dog LOVES these treats. He will do all types of tricks for them. They are a little expensive but totally worth it for my fur baby. I mean I spoil him so it doesn’t hurt to buy it for him every once in a while. But these are probably his favorite treats ever.