Wal-mart Stores, Inc. Golden Rewards Chicken & Pumpkin Meatballs Dog Treats, 16 Oz

BY WALMART

Golden Rewards Chicken & Pumpkin Meatballs Dog Treats, 16 Oz: Reclosable packaging Made with real chicken breast Made with real chicken and pumpkin see more...

Kayla S.
New Middletown
My dogs absolutely lobe these treats! Plus a lot of the other types are soft enough that you can break them up and spread them out throughout the day or use them as training aids like I do! The only problem with them is that they are really very rich, and you should watch your dog to make sure it's not too much for them.
chastity h.
lineville
My pets loved it an were satisfied completely.  Great price and availability . The dogs enjoy it for treats . There is no other brands my pets will eat.you can. Get it at Walmart and Sam clubs .
Chanel C.
Lithonia
My dog loves it. I don’t buy treats very often because he is a picky eater but he love these.and it’s not expensive. I have a golden retriever a big one . I got this product from Walmart.
Jessica C.
These treats are really amazing my dog is a sucker for these. Everytime I get these for him he goes crazy that’s how much he loves these. I think the have a good value, these aren’t pricey for me. I always buy them for him. I Recommend these!!!!
Christen J.
Iaeger, WV
My doggy loves these! She
Literally wants them ALL the time. They are
Pricey,
But most treats are. Even my cat likes
Little pieces of these. I like that they don’t have any weird stuff in them, compared to other treats!
Pamela G.
Wilson
My dog loves these! It’s actually the only way we can ever get her to do “shake”. They do smell a bit weird, but they’re not made for people anyways.
🌻Syera J.
N Highlands, CA
My dog loves these treats, she is usually very picky but she seemed to like these ones right away, always wanted a treat
Roxanne c.
Albuquerque, NM
These meatballs are my smallest dogs favorite treats, they’re very easy for her little teeth to chew and nice and soft.
Heather R.
My sister uses this. She loves it and her fur babies love it as well!! It's a great treat for you little animals!!!
Brianna G.
Shafter, CA
My dog was skeptical about eating this but as a gave him this to eat he began to like them and grew fond of them.