Home & GardenHousehold Cleaning SuppliesCleaning GlovesWalmart
Wal-mart Stores, Inc Equate Medical Nitrile Examination Gloves Latex Free Multi-Purpose Disposable Gloves 40 ct

by Walmart

Equate Gloves Medical Nitrile Examination Gloves Latex Free Multi-Purpose Disposable Gloves 40 ctUse these disposable gloves with medical supplies or cleaning tools Offers excellent durability for food service, parts handling, cleanup, janitorial and more High-quality exam grade gloves Vinyl non latex gloves Latex Free and Powder Free disposable gloves Powder-free to reduce dry skin irritation and keep safe from infection Lightweight and comfortable latex free glove design Ideal for one-time use These medical grade gloves come in a 100 count box, One size fits all, Ambidextrous design. More Equate Gloves For Diabetics Equate Gloves

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wal-mart Stores, Inc. Equate Medical Nitrile Examination Gloves Latex Free Multi-Purpose Disposable Gloves 40 ct!
Samantha A.
Gander
I recently purchased these gloves for work. We needed gloves to rummage through donations while ensuring the safety of our volunteers. Walmart has these for a great price! Very comfortable and a great fit. Would recommend to anyone for a quality affordable product.
Anthony W.
East Alton, IL
Wal-mart Stores, Inc. Equate Medical Nitrile Examination Gloves Latex Free Multi-Purpose Disposable Gloves 40 ct uploaded by Anthony W.
I like these gloves. They keep my hands nice and protected. Witch is much needed in these times. Since they are equate, they are very affordable. I would put more of the gloves in the box. But overall, I would highly recommend this product to everyone.
Kat J.
2,110 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Durable, affordable, and they fit well,... I bought this box of gloves at Walmart and they’ve come in handy for so many things. I use them to clean, to apply self-tanner, and just about anything else I don’t want my hands to touch. I always make sure to have a box in the house now. They’re worth every penny!
Berneta A.
Squamish , BC
This is a great generic brand of powder free gloves to use for everyday cleaning. They don't feel cheap, the rubber flexes well and they dont' tear. Anytime I clean the bathroom I use these to ensure I don't get anything gross on my hands and to also protect them from cleaning chemicals. I like it that I can just throw them away after use and that there are 100 pairs in every box from Walmart. When our dogs also have accidents inside of the house or get sick, these are also extremely handy. I highly recommend having these on hand for cleaning days!
Caleigh C.
Huntington, WV
Fit well. Serve their purpose. Not too bad. I would buy them again. Gloves always come in handy anyway. :)
Ashley H.
Pensacola, FL
Great brand and quality!!! I've never ran out and I've had them for a while! Sometimes you just need a pair of gloves owning pets! And these always come in handy

Looking for your answer?