BY WALMART

Equate Joint Health Ultra Dietary Supplement: Joint health with vitamin C to support collagen formulation Just one small tablet per day No dairy, wheat or artificial flavor see more...

Buy on Walmart
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Perris, CA
The equate brand at Walmart is just as good as the brand name itself sometimes a little better most of the time he can't tell the difference the quality is excellent at a great price usually a close to half of what you would pay for the brand name can't lose with equate brand
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
These are very comparable to the brand name Move Free one, but a lot more affordable! I've always found that Walmarts Equate line is a very good brand. I've also tried their allergy medication replacement for Claritin and it worked like a dream!
Majesta H.
Majesta H.
Waldorf, MD
I am an athlete and I often have joint pain. But when I take this supplement on a regular basis, I don't have any pain. Thu3s storebrand works just as well or better than the name brand.
Annamaria G.
Annamaria G.
San diego
I buy this product for my elderly mother who suffers from arthritis and she's been feeling the difference since using it a month ago! Great product!
Debi G.
Debi G.
Port Henry, NY
I just started buying this product. It looks the same compared to another well known brand. Will have to see what the results are in a while
Felicia R.
Felicia R.
Fort Hood, TX
My vet suggested these for our15 yr old dog. He's been taking them did s month and he's doing better than before.
Andrea K.
Andrea K.
ORLANDO, FL
I didn't expect to be able to tell a difference when I began taking Move Free Ultra. Things like this rarely work for me. I'm finishing up the first bottle this week and had no plans to purchase more...until yesterday. Going up and down stairs had become very painful for me over the past year or so and I figure I'll eventually have to have knee replacements. Then yesterday, I noticed that I wasn't having pain going up the stairs! I had to take the product for a month before I noticed the improvement, and I have no idea whether I will continue to feel the benefit of taking it, but I purchased a second month's supply today and I'm going to give it a try. I highly recommend Move Free Ultra!
Rosa A.
Rosa A.
Doral, FL
I bought this one for my grandma and she likes it, it doesn't irritates her stomach and it's an excellent source of calcium
Cindy A.
Cindy A.
Strathroy , ON
I really like this product I was drawn to it more because of the brand and great cost