Wal-mart Stores, Inc. Equate Creamy Diaper Rash Relief Zinc Oxide Ointment, 4 oz

BY WALMART #45 in Diaper Rash Treatments

Equate Creamy Diaper Rash Relief Zinc Oxide Ointment: Skin protectant Goes on smoothly and wipes off easily Helps soothe, heal and prevent diaper rash Hypoallergenic Fresh scent Paraben, phthalate- and Quaternium 15-free Relief zinc oxide baby rash ointment includes aloe and vitamin E see more...

Amanda H.
Villa Rica, GA
This cream has always cleared up any redness on my daughters within a matter of hours. The only downfall is, that if you put it on too thick it has a bad chemical smell that you can smell through the diaper. This is the only cream I have used on my girls because it works great!! Even though they are older I still keep a tube on hand, just in case.
Dawn N.
New Jersey
Save money this works as well as big name brands. They usually carry the same active ingredient as the bigger brand but charge you way less.So then you can buy yourself something pretty..
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
I love this diaper rash cream because it is affordable, smells wonderful,Gets the babies diaper rash taken care of in a matter of a few days which makes this product very effective and makes me feel comfortable as a parent and using this product
Ariel R.
Uxbridge, MA
The product works just as good as the other brands. I bought this at Walmart and it was on sale so I had to stock up of course! The price was good regardless of the sale. If I see it again at a low price and I'm in the need for it, I would buy it again! I recommend it to anyone trying to save some money.
Liz. 💋.
Thurman, OH
Worked great for a diaper rash. I would purchase again. Took care of the rash overnight and lasts a long time. A little goes a long way and the price isn't bad at all. I recommend to people who have newborns or babies prone to rash.
Luz C.
I bought this product as a substitute for desitin, it worked just as well and for a cheaper price. It always takes away the diaper rash quickly and my son gets instant relief. Recommend to any parent .
Raven C.
Biloxi, MS
The only thing i dont like about this stuff is that i dont have a lifetime supply. A ton cheaper than desitin, and it stays! It smells kinda funny, but it works so well. I use it for my daughter and myself. I usually buy it at the neighborhood market by my house! Love it!
Ashton C.
beaver dam, KY
Almost as good as the name brand for a fraction of the price. Holds up well...sometimes you have to apply it thicker to stay longer. For the price though it isn't bad.
Ashley H.
Akron, OH
This cream works but not as fast as other name brand diaper rash creams. I bought it one time when I was low on money and didn't really like it that much.
Sammi P.
Fayetteville, AR
Works quickly for my children, I put it on.at the sign of redness and whatever was starting is gone after the first use. Affordable and works!