BY WALMART

• Why is thete no expirstion date on these containers? 1 Answers
Kenyatta E.
When we are in a hurry and don't want to make our own BBQ baked beans we will get the premade beans from Walmart. All you have to do is warm them up. It's easy and they taste good however they can be a little on the sweet side. I do like a little sweetness but sometimes they overdo it.
Tracey J.
Dexter, MO
I totally love these. I always buy these every time. I bought/buy it at my local Walmart store in the deli cooler. No recipes that i recommend at this time. Very satisfied with the flavor. I'd defiantly recommend this to other people to try. Love it
Gracie H.
Conway, AR
Great amount for the price, but not my type of bean, and I'm a bean loving girl. Too much sauce and way too sweet for my taste. Added to a barbecue sandwich they're great though!
Paula D.
Belleville, AR
A little on the spicey side, but a little sweet too.   Goes great with burgers or hot dogs.  Nice balance on sweet and spicy in the sauce.
Chelsea T.
great to be able to grab and go when you forgot to get anything out for supper or have a potluck to attend but no time to make anything
stephanie b.
Lincoln, NE
They were a little too salty and soggy for my test. I don't know if I let them sit out too long. Good with chopped onion though!
Melanie C.
Purchased for dinner and was really surprised.  These beans are really good! We ate the whole container!
Cassandra C.
Conway, AR
They are good! But I prefer Buchs Baked Beans. Not bad just not for my taste buds.
ashley h.
Eustis, FL
They really arnt bad. If you need something in a pinch these are great. They taste pretty good but buchs are still better. I like my baked beans less thick.
Why is thete no expirstion date on these containers?