BY WALMART

Patrisha R.
Mentone, CA
I'm doing a general review on Wal-Mart's not on there Seafood I don't see the general review for Walmart here but I love shopping at Walmart the presses are amazing that's where we generally go to make them most of our purchases throughout the month I do recommend shopping at Walmart if you looking to spend a little less money than shopping at Target
Maria H.
West Monroe, NY
This item is a delicious and quick option for a meal.  I used it in a wrap and had a healthy, affordable meal.  This is an item I would pick up after work.  I often used the left-overs for lunch the following day.  Tasty and satisfying.
somer y.
Walmart deli always smells so yummy. Their lunch foods are so good. Great prices and always fresh. I don't recommend their bakery though, their cakes are a bit overpriced and not done correctly.
Kimmy J.
Lansing
I personally didn't eat it because I don't like sea food. Husband does and he said there should be a little more shrimp. The taste is amazing, but it didn't taste fresh enough
jennifer k.
Mount Carmel, PA
Love it I crave it like crazy I buy in bluk and freeze it so I have it in the winter months !! Very easy to use at party's its gone as soon as I put it out on the table !!
Kimberly R.
Tampa, FL
There salad and deli bar is pretty good. A lot of variety for a cheap decent price. You can get fresh items too
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
I like Walmart deli seafood salad sometimes I make sandwiches out of them and other times I use them as a dip
Denise O.
El Paso , TX
I like getting this for my family because it feeds a family of four when when having lunch
Vik Tory A.
Sacramento, CA
I love sea food. And this one is perfect for school snack or on break... great snack...
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Has anyone tried to replicate this dip at home