BY WALMART

patrisha r.
patrisha r.
Mentone, CA
Foodie Expert
I'm doing a general review on Wal-Mart's not on there Seafood I don't see the general review for Walmart here but I love shopping at Walmart the presses are amazing that's where we generally go to make them most of our purchases throughout the month I do recommend shopping at Walmart if you looking to spend a little less money than shopping at Target
Maria H.
Maria H.
West Monroe, NY
This item is a delicious and quick option for a meal.  I used it in a wrap and had a healthy, affordable meal.  This is an item I would pick up after work.  I often used the left-overs for lunch the following day.  Tasty and satisfying.
somer y.
somer y.
Foodie Expert
Walmart deli always smells so yummy. Their lunch foods are so good. Great prices and always fresh. I don't recommend their bakery though, their cakes are a bit overpriced and not done correctly.
Kimmy J.
Kimmy J.
Lansing
Foodie Expert
I personally didn't eat it because I don't like sea food. Husband does and he said there should be a little more shrimp. The taste is amazing, but it didn't taste fresh enough
jennifer k.
jennifer k.
Mount Carmel, PA
Love it I crave it like crazy I buy in bluk and freeze it so I have it in the winter months !! Very easy to use at party's its gone as soon as I put it out on the table !!
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Tampa, FL
Foodie Expert
There salad and deli bar is pretty good. A lot of variety for a cheap decent price. You can get fresh items too
denise l.
denise l.
El Paso , TX
Foodie Expert
I like getting this for my family because it feeds a family of four when when having lunch
Decatur, IL
I like Walmart deli seafood salad sometimes I make sandwiches out of them and other times I use them as a dip
Vik Tory A.
Vik Tory A.
Sacramento, CA
I love sea food. And this one is perfect for school snack or on break... great snack...
Decatur, IL
Has anyone tried to replicate this dip at home