BY WALMART

Sandra S.
Tacoma, WA
This is some really good potato salad for being store bought. I don't generally like store bought potato or macaroni salads, but this red skinned potato salad from Walmart is really good.
Stequisha H.
Mobile, AL
It's a hit and miss each time. Some batches are better than the others the ones at my Walmart lately have been god awful. The potatoes were gummy and tasted so bad no one took more than 1 bite. Not sure if it was a bad batch or they changed the recipe.
Hannah R.
Greenbrier, AR
My family raved about this! I will definitely be buying this again instead of spending the time making my own. This is great for large gatherings and also keeps really well in the fridge as leftovers. (If there are any!)
Jessica R.
Hugo, OK
If you are in a rush and do not have time to make your own potato salad this is great tasting and the price isn't to shabby either. perfect for a summertime BBQ or picnic
Katering A.
It has an ok taste. I've had better tasting but it's eatable...not sure what else I can say about this. You have to try it and make your own decision.
Kayla G.
Turlock, CA
New favorite potato salad!! Red skin is surely my favorite kind. I had just recently tried this with some turkey burgers and it goes perfectly!
Charlene P.
Edson, AB
I tried it and it is pretty good not as good as home made but yes easy to prepare and who doesn't like easy? I don't eat this item often but I would recommend trying it to see what you think because I enjoyed it
Nimzay T.
Buena calidad de productos me gusta ir a comprar lo esencial para mi hogar increíbles productos uno de ellos por ejemplo