BY WALMART

member-5a57b
This potato salad almost tastes like something my grandparents would make. Reminds me of home. And also super easy to grab for lunch. Or a side for a party and not even have to worry about making my own!
Kiley S.
I love this potato salad! I bought it for a family cookout and everyone liked it. There was no leftovers by the time we packed up and headed home. Would definitely recommend this product to family and friends.
Jessi L.
Jonesboro
This review is more of my husband's opinion of this food item. He absolutely loves it. We purchase a tube of potato salad per week. And we will continue to purchase it. Affordable and easier to buy this product than make.
Jalynn G.
Very good potato salad! Doesn't taste over processed. Easy thing to pick up if you're required to bring something to a cookout. Found it in the deli isle at Walmart. Very satisfied overall with taste
Stephanie C.
Not a bad side dish when you're in a hurry. It's not terrible but not as good as homemade. It's creamy and not dry so that's a plus. I buy this maybe 2-3 times a year. It's a decent choice when you don't have time to make your own.
Aiden L.
Charlotte, NC
I don't like this potato salad I think it is too bland and too sweet and too liquidy and the potatoes are way too hard and I will never purchase this item again
Jessica H.
Hamilton
Works in a pinch. Not quite as good as homemade. I would just rather have the sweet pickles in mine. But like i said works in a pinch.
Miguel B.
One of the worst potato salad, walmart need to do a better job,and employees need tomoay attention to dates and rotate.
Emily B.
Bloomfield
It's definitely not as good as momma's but it's the next best choice! I always enjoy it when we get it for supper
Miranda a.
Guntersville , AL
Tasty potato salad, can get in the deli section if the store. Great flavor and all time favorite for BBQs.