Wal-Mart Deli Macaroni Salad, 32 oz uploaded by Ann D.

BY WALMART

Leslie M.
So easy to go and buy these kinds of products online and then just go pick them up at the store instead of having to fight with the crowds just to get a few groceries for special events. The macaroni salad is no exception and is one of the items that I buy for special occasions and family cookouts.
Amber H.
Alexander, AR
Always made exactly how I like it. It is also always fresh and yummy. You definitely have to try it. Never thought I would enjoy it as much as I do. Try it, you won't regret it.
Ann D.
This macaroni salad is soooo good. It really depends on your preference if you will enjoy it. It is savory sweet, macaroni is on the soft side, and the vegetables aren't overpowering. The sauce pretty much does the talking with a hint of celery. A little on the liquidy side. Definitely a favorite but dangerous if you eat too much, it's so addictive.
Melissa M.
This macaroni salad from walmart is pretty good if you want to use it for a side for dinner. I always pick this brand up when I don't feel like making it from scratch and it does the job. Especially wheN we make bbq. Price is right also for the size.
Cassandra P.
Atchison, KS
We buy are deli meat and cheese here cut just the way we like it very nice customer service. Fast easy to access the counter.
Susan M.
Houston
walmarts di serves the best mac and cheese always have to get about 8oz is so good and cheesy.. Always end up by the deli
Krista E.
Price, UT
This is the best macaroni salad! I always make sure to pick up a tub of it before going to a BBQ with friends!
Hannah A.
Canon City, CO
As far as macaroni salad goes this is pretty good.
Haha. Like it's cheap and probably easy to get.