BY WALMART

Allie P.
Summerville, SC
Honestly not really good at all, i love egg salad chicken salad tuna salad.......ham just didnt work for me. Affordable but the taste comes with the price....
JoAnn H.
Shelby , NC
Not terrible for the price. A little salty and chunky for my taste. In a hurry, it isn't a bad option, though i prefer to make ham salad home made.
Tyna B.
It is good ham salad for the price,  but i prefer to go to honeybaked for ham salad. If i need a quick pick up,  this is a good cheap one.
Casey R.
malvern Arkansas
Anything from the deli has always been good to me u less you get it closer to close time, the price is good but the food is old.
peggy m.
Huntington
This is by far the best ham salad in the world lol I love it so much even my kids love it its awesome and we will continue buying
Madison C.
PHOENIX, AZ
I wanted to try something new for a change. Personally, I am not a fan of it. Never heard of it until I saw it in the deli.
Destiny V.
Odessa, TX
Great taste ! Always fresh from my local walmart mever have had a bad batch great affordable prices great packaged
Penny G.
Orrville, OH
This was pretty good for the price and size. It compares really closely with other more expensive varieties.