BY WALMART

Katrina V.
Roulette, PA
Though the macaroni salad was good, it just was not what I wanted. I am a person that has a hard time trying something new. I like my macaroni salad made a certain way by a certain person and that is just the way I am. I would say give it a try, you may like it.
Jenny S.
Greensburg, KY
We love the macaroni salad from the deli section at our local Walmart! It's always a go to for then we are invited to a picnic or social event. My kids ask for it every week when we go on our grocery trip, highly addicting!!!
amanda j.
Bismarck, ND
I work at a Walmart. And this is a huge seller. Hard to keep stocked. It's a pasta salad with most fixing. Goes great with a fresh burger and beer
Aimee S.
Upper Sandsky, OH
We love this in our family! It's a no effort side dish to any meal and can be taken to a potluck if you don't have time to make anything.
Kristen M.
Reading, PA
Amazing taste for store brand, I won't lie I ate the whole container in one sitting. Perfect for outside get togethers and events.
Clare F.
I absolutely love the deli section of Walmart. I especially love their pasta salad. Everything they have is super delicious.
Jamie F.
Hanover, PA
We always turn to this for our side dishes or even just picnic foods very good always a hit amount everyone
Paulina h.
Long beach, CA
This is pretty good, served cold. something you would take to eat on the beach or for a nice picnic