BY WAIAKEA HAWAIIAN

Waiakea Hawaiian Volcanic Water: Electrolyte Rich BPA Free see more...

Caitlyn C.
My favorite water ever. I love the fact that it’s naturally supplemented w electrolytes and has very alkaline. Tastes refreshing esp when cold. I wish it was easier to buy in stores I order online through amazon
Becca G.
Westfield, NJ
I just tried this water today from Wawa. I love the packaging. It's such a beautiful water bottle. The water is naturally alkaline and electrolytes. Normally, you can taste the electrolytes a wee bit but here it blends flawlessly.
Socheata R.
Long beach, CA
Yaaaasss. Where do I begin. I love how cute the water bottle looks. It actually really tastes great. I don't see it for sale in a lot of places. I found this water someone where in Korea town in Los Angeles for about $3 bucks.
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
I LOVE this water, especially adding crystal light to it. Just like FIJI it has a great taste to it. The bottle is cool looking too :)
Jacqueline M.
I don't taste much of difference and for that price I can buy a case of regular water. Not really worth the price for some water.
Ashley C.
New York , NY
It taste very fresh and natural I would love to try more it has a very nice sent to it I recommend