BY WAI LANA

Designed To Provide A Safe, Comfortable Foundation For Any Yoga Practice. Features: Sticky, Nonslip Surface Provides Superb Traction Cushions The Spine, Knees, Ankles, And Elbows Offers Support And Stability In Poses Latex-Free, Lightweight, And Easy To Wash Available In A Wide Range Of Beautiful Colors (0.125-Inch H X 24-Inch W X 68-Inch L) see more...

• Are these mats supper thin or do they have some extra cus...1 Answers
Meaghan G.
Pleasanton , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this yoga mat a lot. It is a very pretty color and I have had it for years with no issues :) I like the feel and it has held up really well in a variety of studios and with a variety of practices (Bikram, Vinyasa, Hatha, and at home). I got it as a gift so can't comment on the price but I feel like it is reasonable espeically for the quality.
Amanda H.
Beaver Falls, PA
I use this mat every day and I love it. It's a beautiful color and super effective. I bought this online and I'm happy I did. I haven't tried any other product because I'm happy with this one. I'm very satisfied.
Sara E.
I used to use this yoga mat and it worked pretty well, didn't move around a lot but didn't stick to you either! The only thing is that it wears after a bit but what yoga mat doesn't! The color ranges are great so guys have options too.
Sarah C.
I absolutely love this yoga mat. It's the perfect mat to do yoga and any other workout because of the excellent cushion it provides. It has saved my back and knees from a world of pain.
Christina P.
Clinton Twp, MI
I adore this mat! Beautiful color selection and the mat doesn't slide around even during my bikram classes! Holds up well with repeated wear and maintains it's bright color
Kristine H.
Brooklyn, NY
This yoga mat is so pretty and it makes me love doing yoga even more. It makes me feel peaceful and the mat is pretty comfortable. It allows me to do my poses
Kristen W.
Jackson Ctr, OH
I love doing yoga. This is my first mat so I'm not entirely sure the qualities that I'm supposed to be looking for but I can't complain.
Kourt M.
This yoga mat comes in an array of beautiful colors so if you don't mind standing out in your yoga class, this is the one for you.
Ashley G.
Sylvester, GA
I take Pilates and use this type of mat and absolutely love it. It's comfortable to my body and very easy to clean after the class.
Rosse B.
West Mifflin, PA
oh I love this wait !! It is very comfortable to do yoga, but for which we are beginning in this yoga, Excellent recommend it !!
Tabatha L.
Orem, UT
Are these mats supper thin or do they have some extra cushion?