BY WAI LANA

This Body Butter Is Specially Formulated To Soothe, Tone And Protect Your Skin, Leaving It Soft, Smooth, Radiant And Delightfully Refreshed. Creamy And Luxurious, It Is Especially Beneficial For Problem Skin. This Product Does Not Contain Animal Byproducts And Has Not Been Tested On Animals. see more...

Thelma M.
I sincerely enjoy using the Pure Hawaiian Noni Body Butter lotion. It smells so heavenly and makes me feel brand new and so great. I always get compliments from my grandma every time i wear it. Body butter is my favorite and i love how good it smells.
Candace C.
Jacksonville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This was used in me at a salon at it reminds me of pure Hawaiian silk brand lotions or that Avon juice line that was popular years back. I wouldn't purchase it but it was nice for what it was. I'm not sure it has the best ingredients
Bri W.
Masontown, PA
Love this. Smells nice, not strong and makes my skin feel so good especially in this dry winter air. Very gentle and I use it all over after my shower or bath.
Audrea C.
Martville, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
So smooth and smells great! Moisture last all day and leaves no greasy residue! Very afordable and bottle is huge!
Sid D.
Grenloch, NJ
This was fanatic. Smelt amazing and made my skin super soft and super smoothe !! I got it online
I have dry skin during the winter and this moisturized my skin so well! Smells amazing too!
Nicole C.
Love any type of butter lotion, but this brand is so wonderful. Makes my skin so soft
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Where can I find this product?
Elsy O.
Phelan, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone tried this product?
Dana B.
Willow Grove, PA
Does this help soothe eczema?