BY WAI LANA

Through Her Friendly Approach, Wai Lana Weaves Ancient Wisdom With Modern Practicality, Making The Ancient Science Of Yoga Accessible And Appealing To People From All Walks Of Life. Wai Lana's Total Yoga Kit Provides All The Tools Necessary For A Complete Fitness Workout: Kit Includes: Yogi Mat™ Full-Size And Latex-Free* (1/8-Inch H X 24-Inch W X 68-Inch L) Yoga Ball Inflatable, Anti-Burst, And Latex-Free* (26-Inch /65Cm) Easy Foot Pump For Faster Inflation Instructional Booklet With 27 Beautifully Illustrated Yoga Ball Exercises Wai Lana's Toning Workout Dvd (Approx. 50 Minutes) Yoga Block 4-Inch For Added Stability (4-Inch H X 6-Inch W X 9-Inch L) Yoga Strap - 6-Foot Poster Illustrating Beginner Yoga Poses (30-Inch H X 44-Inch W) 6-Month Membership In Wai Lana's Online Relaxation Club *Tested By An Independent Laboratory see more...

Karolina S.
Jackson, NJ
I love yoga and I usually attend classes, however I like to use this on days where I can't make it to my gym. I'm able to make my own class in the comfort of my own home!
Gabriela V.
Houston , Tx
This product works well on me and i use it as my daily work out routine ! I am an active yogi and love working out at home in my own place .
Sayma R.
Jurupa Valley, CA
Where can I find this????