BY WAI LANA

Gluten-Free, All-Natural Salsa With Sweet Peaches And Fire-Roasted Chilies. This Salsa Is Part Of An Exceptional Collection Of Gourmet Sauces, Condiments, And Dressings That Are Both Delicious And Nutritious. To Ensure An Unrivaled Taste Experience, We've Embraced Time-Tested Culinary Traditions From Around The World And Sourced Only The Healthiest Ingredients. Rarely Have Flavors This Appetizing Been Captured In A Jar. With The Perfect Combination Of Flavors, This Is A Superb Chip Dip As Is Or Mixed With Sour Cream. Or Serve As Chutney With Steamed Rice And Lentils. Made In Usa see more...

Han R.
Han R.
Kings Park, NY
Foodie Expert
This salsa is really sweet and spicy but I like that it is mild. So it won't burn your mouth. It bring a little island to any meal you are serving.
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
This salsa is my go-to when making tacos at home. It is perfectly sweet and spicy! I always put the entire jar into the family sized ground turkey meat that I make with the tacos and they come out insanely delicious! This works with tostidos chips just as well obviously, but the moral is that you can add this to many other things to give that entree a kick of peachy deliciousness!
Jory B.
Jory B.
Columbus, OH
Hands down a great salsa! I was worried at first because I had never had fruit in my salsa and wasn't sure on how it was going to taste, but it was nothing short of amazing. I loved it. I let my friend try it and she was hooked! If your tired of just regular salsa, and want to try something new, go for this!
yerhaima l.
yerhaima l.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miami, FL 33195. T: (786) 3154600
Me gustaria probarlas con unos doritas serian la pareja perfecta para las reuniones. Serian genial intentar tenerlas para dar testimonio
Jennifer I.
Jennifer I.
Mckee, KY
Foodie Expert
Has anyone tried the Wai Lana Mild Peach Salsa? Is it spicy or sweet?
Solerina H.
Solerina H.
Sanford, nc
Is this that great, where can i purchase this.
Barbara D.
Barbara D.
Easton, PA
Foodie Expert
This sounds delicious, anyone know where I can find it?
beth h.