BY WAI LANA

Features: Made From 100 Percent Natural, Ecologically Sustainable Cork Contains No Synthetic Materials Or Dyes Subtle Natural Texture Provides Extra Traction Rounded Edges Offer Added Comfort Sturdy And Durable, Yet Conveniently Lightweight Helps Deepen Challenging Poses And Maintain Proper Alignment 3-Inch H X 4.75-Inch W X 9-Inch L see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Emily A.
This is the sturdiest yoga block I have found. I am a yoga instructor and this is my favorite type of block to use especially in hot yoga classes. Often times my hand slips off of a foamy block but the cork block is easy to grip! I would definitely recommend this block to any yogis.
Sophia P.
Bloomington, IN
The nice thing about a cork block compared to foam is that they are sturdier when using for supportive postures. However, cork blocks are harder to clean. I would recommend using a cork block for non heated classes and sticking to a foam block for extra sweaty yoga.
Sarah B.
Tacoma, WA
I love cork blocks for hot yoga classes, you don't have to worry about slipping off! I also like how they weigh a little more so are harder to tip over, which is good for traditional yoga or for hot yoga. I love mine!
Martine M.
Georgetown, TX
This block is great. It's super sturdy and easy to grip. You don't slip as much on it in the hot classes. I use cork blocks often in hot yoga classes.
Elma D.
Salisbury, NC
These blocks are really helpful while doing yoga! its great for hot yoga! i love mine a lot
Natasha D.
Kelowna, BC
This is hands down my favourite yoga block! I have two of these and they still look brand new after two years! They are very high quality and I find they offer more stability than the common foam block.