BY WAI LANA

Our Foam Yoga Blocks Are A Simple Tool That Will Help You Ease Into Difficult Poses By Strengthening, Stretching, And Aligning Your Body Without Strain. Yoga Blocks Also Help To Ensure That You Practice Asanas Correctly.(3-Inch X 6-Inch X 9-Inch) see more...

SuperKate M.
Monrovia, CA
I've had a pair since high school and they haven't worn out.
They are as good as they were when I purchased them.
Shantel N.
Great for beginners. when i first started yoga this was great for me, it helps you with the harder poses
Madeline D.
Ventura, CA
Great for just starting out! You can use it until you are flexible enough to do the poses without it.
Alexandra G.
I love these! They are durable and strong and they work great. They are the perfect helpers!
Caitlin S.
Port Coquitlam , WY
These blocks are great for stabilizing yourself in yoga poses. They are also great for being used as a tool in yoga/pilates workouts. I use it a lot for doing side planks. I put it under my feet, prop myself up on my forearm, and then pulse up and down with my hips for a great ab workout! (make sure to switch sided when you are doing it)
alison j.
belleville, ON
Light enough to bring with me. Solid enough to support my limbs. I will be buying more in the future
Wendy V.
Long Beach, CA
What is the purpose of a foam block?
Kaitlyn R.
What's this used for? Steps?
Miranda D.
Dover, PA
I know that yoga blocks are important for stretching and doing some of the other exercises, but are there different types of blocks or are they all the same?