BY WAI LANA

Our Foam Yoga Blocks Are A Simple Tool That Will Help You Ease Into Difficult Poses By Strengthening, Stretching, And Aligning Your Body Without Strain. Yoga Blocks Also Help To Ensure That You Practice Asanas Correctly.(3-Inch X 6-Inch X 9-Inch) see more...

Shantel N.
Great for beginners. when i first started yoga this was great for me, it helps you with the harder poses
Alexandra G.
I love these! They are durable and strong and they work great. They are the perfect helpers!
Kris J.
Rustburg, VA
This is a life-saver for my husband. He has tight hips. The foam is not as hard as the cork, so he can sit up comfortably. Now we can do yoga together.
Erin A.
Portland, OR
If you have a past injury, surgery or are just starting out. These are wonderful tools. You can stand them upright, on their sides or flat depending on where you are at until you can reach your desired level of flexibility. As stated if you have a past injury they are great for keeping you SAFE.
alison j.
belleville, ON
Light enough to bring with me. Solid enough to support my limbs. I will be buying more in the future
Caitlin S.
Port Coquitlam, BC
These blocks are great for stabilizing yourself in yoga poses. They are also great for being used as a tool in yoga/pilates workouts. I use it a lot for doing side planks. I put it under my feet, prop myself up on my forearm, and then pulse up and down with my hips for a great ab workout! (make sure to switch sided when you are doing it)
Wendy V.
Long Beach, CA
What is the purpose of a foam block?
Kaitlyn R.
What's this used for? Steps?
Miranda D.
Dover, PA
I know that yoga blocks are important for stretching and doing some of the other exercises, but are there different types of blocks or are they all the same?