BY WAI LANA

Our Foam Yoga Blocks Are A Simple Tool That Will Help You Ease Into Difficult Poses By Strengthening, Stretching, And Aligning Your Body Without Strain. Yoga Blocks Also Help To Ensure That You Practice Asanas Correctly.(3-Inch X 6-Inch X 9-Inch) see more...

Jennifer M.
Cincinnati, OH
Quality yoga block for those that need a bit of extra help with their flexibility. It's super lightweight and can easily be tucked into your gym bag. I've used the same block for years and will likely never need to replace it.
SuperKate M.
Monrovia, CA
I've had a pair since high school and they haven't worn out.
They are as good as they were when I purchased them.
Mallory H.
These yoga blocks are great when you are learning a new pose ! really great for learning pistols . gives you a little something to rely on
Jenna P.
Boston, MA
In my opinion, best yoga block around for the price. It stays really steady and can be cleaned very easily. Why spend more when this is the perfect product!
Melissa P.
Bound Brook, NJ
These are awesome if your just starting out in yoga and not that flexible. They help get those certain positions your not that flexible for yet
Nicole W.
Great yoga blocks! They are the perfect size and can support my weight. They're extremely useful for engaging the core if you want to make yourself less stable, but they're also good for helping you complete a yoga pose if you're not quite flexible enough to reach the floor.
Arin M.
Yoga blocks are awesome for resting your hands or legs on something when you can't go all the way. I use them to balance myself while trying to be able to get my splits again. Ive used them for years along with my mom and don't think you will ever need to buy any again. Plus, easy to store.
Lizze C.
scottsville, NY
I use this block for more than just yoga. It really can work with other forms of exercises and such. My 8 month old even likes to use it when he is playing.
Jenipher J.
I really love these yoga blocks! I started yoga and wasn't able to do the full stretch and these helped me hold the more difficult positions without hurting myself. If your a beginner or just cant reach the ground these are a perfect addition to your fitness equipment!
Paige S.
Muncie, IN
I heard good things about this yoga block, but when I tried it, I found out why it was so well liked. It is not too thin like some yoga blocks and it is not too firm, but just firm enough. I love using it at the end of the day to help "reverse" all the slouching I've done working at my desk and my back is doing much better because of it. It is also great for poses that I am learning, it aids in balance and flexibility.
Wendy V.
Long Beach, CA
What is the purpose of a foam block?
Kaitlyn R.
What's this used for? Steps?
Miranda D.
Dover, PA
I know that yoga blocks are important for stretching and doing some of the other exercises, but are there different types of blocks or are they all the same?