BY WAI LANA

Our Foam Yoga Blocks Are A Simple Tool That Will Help You Ease Into Difficult Poses By Strengthening, Stretching, And Aligning Your Body Without Strain. Yoga Blocks Also Help To Ensure That You Practice Asanas Correctly.(3-Inch X 6-Inch X 9-Inch) see more...

Lizze C.
scottsville, NY
I use this block for more than just yoga. It really can work with other forms of exercises and such. My 8 month old even likes to use it when he is playing.
Jenna P.
Boston, MA
In my opinion, best yoga block around for the price. It stays really steady and can be cleaned very easily. Why spend more when this is the perfect product!
Kris J.
Rustburg, VA
This is a life-saver for my husband. He has tight hips. The foam is not as hard as the cork, so he can sit up comfortably. Now we can do yoga together.
Melissa P.
Bound Brook, NJ
These are awesome if your just starting out in yoga and not that flexible. They help get those certain positions your not that flexible for yet
Amanda T.
Zanesville, OH
Absolutely love these. They come in handy for doing different yoga poses and assisting with different things that you may need during a class.
Mallory H.
These yoga blocks are great when you are learning a new pose ! really great for learning pistols . gives you a little something to rely on
Vince M.
NEW YORK, NY
As someone with limited flexibility, these make it much easier to attempt yoga poses and gradually increase my flexibility and balance
Dana R.
Sugar Land, TX
Great for yoga beginners-durable and helpful! Use it to help your balance until you've gained enough strength to do it on your own!
Kelsey S.
This foam block is great works well and makes yoga fun I would purchase another one I like that it is a high quality material
Candie E.
I went to college and took a yoga teacher program where we used blocks I was amazed at how much difference the blocks made.
Wendy V.
Long Beach, CA
What is the purpose of a foam block?
Kaitlyn R.
What's this used for? Steps?
Miranda D.
Dover, PA
I know that yoga blocks are important for stretching and doing some of the other exercises, but are there different types of blocks or are they all the same?