BY WAI LANA

Our Foam Yoga Blocks Are A Simple Tool That Will Help You Ease Into Difficult Poses By Strengthening, Stretching, And Aligning Your Body Without Strain. Yoga Blocks Also Help To Ensure That You Practice Asanas Correctly.(3-Inch X 6-Inch X 9-Inch) see more...

Paige S.
Muncie, IN
I heard good things about this yoga block, but when I tried it, I found out why it was so well liked. It is not too thin like some yoga blocks and it is not too firm, but just firm enough. I love using it at the end of the day to help "reverse" all the slouching I've done working at my desk and my back is doing much better because of it. It is also great for poses that I am learning, it aids in balance and flexibility.
Erin A.
Portland, OR
If you have a past injury, surgery or are just starting out. These are wonderful tools. You can stand them upright, on their sides or flat depending on where you are at until you can reach your desired level of flexibility. As stated if you have a past injury they are great for keeping you SAFE.
Brittany T.
Great block, good price, and it holds up well! You can't beat that! Blocks are important for beginners learning poses, but are great to squeeze between your thighs for an extra core/stability exercise as well!
Claudia S.
Holland, MI
My gym has great products but I like to take my own. This is one of my favs to take to yoga class. Knowing I am the only one who has used it makes me feel safer in the germ area. Product is great.
Amanda T.
Zanesville, OH
Absolutely love these. They come in handy for doing different yoga poses and assisting with different things that you may need during a class.
nicole g.
Everett, MA
When I first started yoga, this block was my perfect crutch. It helps tremendously with balancing until you gain the strength and momentum to balance on your own. It's soft, yet sturdy enough to assist with all yoga poses.
Jenna P.
Boston, MA
In my opinion, best yoga block around for the price. It stays really steady and can be cleaned very easily. Why spend more when this is the perfect product!
Jennifer M.
Cincinnati, OH
Quality yoga block for those that need a bit of extra help with their flexibility. It's super lightweight and can easily be tucked into your gym bag. I've used the same block for years and will likely never need to replace it.
Melissa P.
Bound Brook, NJ
These are awesome if your just starting out in yoga and not that flexible. They help get those certain positions your not that flexible for yet
Kris J.
Rustburg, VA
This is a life-saver for my husband. He has tight hips. The foam is not as hard as the cork, so he can sit up comfortably. Now we can do yoga together.
Wendy V.
Long Beach, CA
What is the purpose of a foam block?
Kaitlyn R.
What's this used for? Steps?
Miranda D.
Dover, PA
I know that yoga blocks are important for stretching and doing some of the other exercises, but are there different types of blocks or are they all the same?
Stephanie S.