BY WAI LANA #100 in Fitness Equipment

Our Foam Yoga Blocks Are A Simple Tool That Will Help You Ease Into Difficult Poses By Strengthening, Stretching, And Aligning Your Body Without Strain. Yoga Blocks Also Help To Ensure That You Practice Asanas Correctly.(3-Inch X 6-Inch X 9-Inch) see more...

Paige S.
Muncie, IN
I heard good things about this yoga block, but when I tried it, I found out why it was so well liked. It is not too thin like some yoga blocks and it is not too firm, but just firm enough. I love using it at the end of the day to help "reverse" all the slouching I've done working at my desk and my back is doing much better because of it. It is also great for poses that I am learning, it aids in balance and flexibility.
Arin M.
Yoga blocks are awesome for resting your hands or legs on something when you can't go all the way. I use them to balance myself while trying to be able to get my splits again. Ive used them for years along with my mom and don't think you will ever need to buy any again. Plus, easy to store.
Nicole W.
Great yoga blocks! They are the perfect size and can support my weight. They're extremely useful for engaging the core if you want to make yourself less stable, but they're also good for helping you complete a yoga pose if you're not quite flexible enough to reach the floor.
Erin A.
Portland, OR
If you have a past injury, surgery or are just starting out. These are wonderful tools. You can stand them upright, on their sides or flat depending on where you are at until you can reach your desired level of flexibility. As stated if you have a past injury they are great for keeping you SAFE.
Brittany T.
Great block, good price, and it holds up well! You can't beat that! Blocks are important for beginners learning poses, but are great to squeeze between your thighs for an extra core/stability exercise as well!
Jenipher J.
I really love these yoga blocks! I started yoga and wasn't able to do the full stretch and these helped me hold the more difficult positions without hurting myself. If your a beginner or just cant reach the ground these are a perfect addition to your fitness equipment!
Jennifer M.
Cincinnati, OH
Quality yoga block for those that need a bit of extra help with their flexibility. It's super lightweight and can easily be tucked into your gym bag. I've used the same block for years and will likely never need to replace it.
Claudia S.
Holland, MI
My gym has great products but I like to take my own. This is one of my favs to take to yoga class. Knowing I am the only one who has used it makes me feel safer in the germ area. Product is great.
nicole g.
Everett, MA
When I first started yoga, this block was my perfect crutch. It helps tremendously with balancing until you gain the strength and momentum to balance on your own. It's soft, yet sturdy enough to assist with all yoga poses.
Lizze C.
scottsville, NY
I use this block for more than just yoga. It really can work with other forms of exercises and such. My 8 month old even likes to use it when he is playing.
Wendy V.
Long Beach, CA
What is the purpose of a foam block?
Kaitlyn R.
What's this used for? Steps?
Miranda D.
Dover, PA
I know that yoga blocks are important for stretching and doing some of the other exercises, but are there different types of blocks or are they all the same?