Wai Lana Ankle Weight Kit uploaded by Abby D.Wai Lana Ankle Weight Kit uploaded by Jess M.

BY WAI LANA #10 in Yoga Mats & Equipment

Wearing Ankle Weights During Targeted Yoga And Pilates Exercises Helps You Strengthen And Define Your Legs, Hips, And Buttocks Without Making Them Bulky. Kit Contains: Two Padded 2.5-Lb Ankle Weights Ankle Weight Workout Dvd (Approx. 35 Minutes) see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Arevik D.
Arevik D.
Los Angeles, CA
Absolutely love these and they're so convenient. I have ankle straps that I like to take with me to add to the cables and use it like that. I tend, for whatever reason, to go to the gym at the busiest hours of the day every time leg day comes around. This gives me the opportunity to step to the side and get what I would get done at the cables anyway. Love them.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Fitspiration Expert
Kind of a stupid invention. They have weights around ankles for years nothing new and yoga is boring as it is just relax or lift weights both different
Katelyn V.
Katelyn V.
Fitspiration Expert
Love love LOVE these , they help add more weight to my leg work outs. They really make a difference. If you see these get them.
Nashada H.
Nashada H.
Springfield, MA
In love with these big help adds more weight to my leg workouts so my legs can be more toned and defined
Jenifer Q.
Jenifer Q.
Lancaster, CA
Love this ankle weight. It adds a little weight every time I workout. Highly recommend to have one.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Fitspiration Expert
I love these weights. They are perfect if you're just trying to tone up a little bit. When I'm cleaning around the house I will wear them or if I'm taking the dogs for a walk down the road.
I also use them as wrist weights to help strength my arms a little without having to lift actual weights. I don't always have time for that so wearing them around the house for a little while ever day while I'm doing laundry or what not really help.
Shipra M.
Shipra M.
These are great for use during work outs but also just wearing at home or hiking. II use them specifically to target an ankle injury and the extra weight actually helps balance and support. What I don't like about the design of this ankle weight and most other ankle weights is, the actual cushioned weight part goes only partially around even a small ankle.
Anastasia l.
Anastasia l.
These ankle weights are really wonderful if your trying to build up strength.  They definitely are exactly what I was looking for.  I use these three days a week to help with toning.  They are very affordable and I would definitely recommend these to anyone looking to build strength.
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
johnson city , TN
i just received these and they are an amazing way to help push myself further in my workout. I use these for pilates, but also for HIT and walking as well. I have seen some amazing improvements from this program and these weights and i highly recommend them!
Jenny E.
Jenny E.
Ravena, NY
Fitspiration Expert
 Absolutely love these weights not only are they super durable but they are very convenient cuz you can use them on both your wrists and ankles. Versatile is the word for these and they are perfect for Pilates or just taking a walk you want a little extra of for
yasi m.
yasi m.
Tampa, FL
Does it really work?? Is it affordable??
Takwa J.
Alysia R.
Alysia R.
Port Townsend, WA
Fitspiration Expert
Do you find these useful!
Kayci M.
Kayci M.
Spring Hill, FL
Do you use these while doing cardio?