Wai Lana Ankle Weight Kit uploaded by crystal j.Wai Lana Ankle Weight Kit uploaded by Jess M.Wai Lana Ankle Weight Kit uploaded by Abby D.

BY WAI LANA

Wearing Ankle Weights During Targeted Yoga And Pilates Exercises Helps You Strengthen And Define Your Legs, Hips, And Buttocks Without Making Them Bulky. Kit Contains: Two Padded 2.5-Lb Ankle Weights Ankle Weight Workout Dvd (Approx. 35 Minutes) see more...

Allie T.
Schenectady, NY
Love these for a booty burn! I do hamstring extensions fire hydrants and kick backs with these and they always stay on and never feel like they’re going to fall off! Very satisfied and mine have lasted me ages
Lydia H.
Poplarville, MS
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I got these to used while doing yoga and they have helped strengthen my muscles so much I also wear them while doing cardio and other exercises and they really help to tone me in the right places!
Shannon💋 W.
Horsham, PA
Omg, these things are such a killer on your legs but great for working out! I have used them a lot when I want to make my workout a bit more intense. You just hook it to your ankles and do your workouts as usual, and it’s that easy! It adds a lot of weight and force to your ankles making your legs workout harder. I recommend this to everyone!
Shelby R.
Nevada, OH
Ankle weights are the bomb! I put these on in the morning and you wouldn’t believe the amount of stress that comes off when you get started with your day and take the weights off. Such great workout items! Defiantly a must have for home gyms!
Jessica M.
Spring, TX
Ankle weights are my favorite when it comes to doing ab, leg and booty exercises. I use them regularly at the gym to get a better workout. I’d highly suggest them to anyone, they’re a definite game changer!
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love these weights. They are perfect if you're just trying to tone up a little bit. When I'm cleaning around the house I will wear them or if I'm taking the dogs for a walk down the road.
I also use them as wrist weights to help strength my arms a little without having to lift actual weights. I don't always have time for that so wearing them around the house for a little while ever day while I'm doing laundry or what not really help.
Ashley H.
Trussville, AL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I use ankle weights but not for yoga or Pilates. I use them mostly when I'm walking as a way to provide extra resistance for my legs, as my walking track is flat with no incline. I like the multiple uses of these weights.
Courtney K.
Norfolk, VA
i just received these and they are an amazing way to help push myself further in my workout. I use these for pilates, but also for HIT and walking as well. I have seen some amazing improvements from this program and these weights and i highly recommend them!
Allison T.
Cincinnati, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Great addition to my pilates and yoga to help with toning. They aren't too expensive and you can't easily add weight to them but they help push me in my exercises and hopefully will get me to a point where I feel more flexible and toned up!
Brittany R.
Wallingford, CT
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
The Wai Ankle Weight Kit is just what you need to excel in any at home exercises. I absolute recommend them! Especially if you are looking to really tone and define your body. Extra points, you can wear these for a run to add some extra resistance!
yasi m.
Valrico, FL
Does it really work?? Is it affordable??
Takwa J.
kairouan
a good stuff ??!
Jessie P.
Moncton N, CA
Do you use this to do abs workout?
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Do you find these useful!
Kayci M.
Spring Hill, FL
Do you use these while doing cardio?