Wai Lana Ankle Weight Kit uploaded by Jess M.Wai Lana Ankle Weight Kit uploaded by Abby D.

BY WAI LANA #9 in Yoga Mats & Equipment

Wearing Ankle Weights During Targeted Yoga And Pilates Exercises Helps You Strengthen And Define Your Legs, Hips, And Buttocks Without Making Them Bulky. Kit Contains: Two Padded 2.5-Lb Ankle Weights Ankle Weight Workout Dvd (Approx. 35 Minutes) see more...

Shipra M.
These are great for use during work outs but also just wearing at home or hiking. II use them specifically to target an ankle injury and the extra weight actually helps balance and support. What I don't like about the design of this ankle weight and most other ankle weights is, the actual cushioned weight part goes only partially around even a small ankle.
Lydia H.
Poplarville , MS
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I got these to used while doing yoga and they have helped strengthen my muscles so much I also wear them while doing cardio and other exercises and they really help to tone me in the right places!
Ashley H.
Trussville, AL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I use ankle weights but not for yoga or Pilates. I use them mostly when I'm walking as a way to provide extra resistance for my legs, as my walking track is flat with no incline. I like the multiple uses of these weights.
Brittany R.
Wallingford, CT
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
The Wai Ankle Weight Kit is just what you need to excel in any at home exercises. I absolute recommend them! Especially if you are looking to really tone and define your body. Extra points, you can wear these for a run to add some extra resistance!
JESSICA M.
Spring, TX
Ankle weights are my favorite when it comes to doing ab, leg and booty exercises. I use them regularly at the gym to get a better workout. I’d highly suggest them to anyone, they’re a definite game changer!
Samantha A.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love these weights. They are perfect if you're just trying to tone up a little bit. When I'm cleaning around the house I will wear them or if I'm taking the dogs for a walk down the road.
I also use them as wrist weights to help strength my arms a little without having to lift actual weights. I don't always have time for that so wearing them around the house for a little while ever day while I'm doing laundry or what not really help.
Jenny E.
Ravena, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
 Absolutely love these weights not only are they super durable but they are very convenient cuz you can use them on both your wrists and ankles. Versatile is the word for these and they are perfect for Pilates or just taking a walk you want a little extra of for
Anastasia l.
These ankle weights are really wonderful if your trying to build up strength.  They definitely are exactly what I was looking for.  I use these three days a week to help with toning.  They are very affordable and I would definitely recommend these to anyone looking to build strength.
Courtney K.
Norfolk , VA
i just received these and they are an amazing way to help push myself further in my workout. I use these for pilates, but also for HIT and walking as well. I have seen some amazing improvements from this program and these weights and i highly recommend them!
Allison T.
Cincinnati, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Great addition to my pilates and yoga to help with toning. They aren't too expensive and you can't easily add weight to them but they help push me in my exercises and hopefully will get me to a point where I feel more flexible and toned up!
yasi m.
VALRICO, FL
Does it really work?? Is it affordable??
Takwa J.
kairouan
a good stuff ??!
Kayci M.
Spring Hill, FL
Do you use these while doing cardio?
Cristina M.
What is this?
Julie F.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
What is the dvd that comes with this set like, do you use it or do you do your own workout?