BY WAHL

Wahl Hair Clipper Oil Comes In A Handy Easy To Dispense 4oz Bottle. Specially Prepared For Wahl Electric Hair Clippers And Trimmers. Regular Use Will Prolong Blade Life And Cutting Precision. see more...

Briana M.
Pearl, MS
I highly suggest oiling your clippers at the end of every day. It truly does make a difference in performance and increases the longevity of your blades. It's super affordable too so you'd be crazy not to use it.
Betsy B.
This works really well on any clippers! It keeps them well oiled and cutting smoothly. I would definitely recommend to any one. It's the right price and very affordable! I will definitely be purchasing again!
Heatehr E.
Antelope, CA
Great value, this is a must for keeping all of your clippers and trimmers sharp and working properly. The easy to use applicator helps to ensure you are getting the product exactly where it needs to go.
Ashley H.
El Paso, TX
I cut my husbands hair due to he's in the military and has to always keep a clean cut and that gets EXPENSIVE! So we use this when the clippers are getting rough and love it!
Gabrielle C.
Leitchfield , KY
Wahl is the best brand clippers you can get. This oil is a must have to keep the clippers functioning properly. One drop is enough and the bottle lasts forever.
Kathy N.
Fortuna, CA
So great now they sell this oil separately it's such a handy product and you always need more then u get in the tiny container it comes with
Tiffany C.
My husband has to keep his hair in regs. We save money but clipping his hair at home. This oil works great and we love the Wahl brand.
Ericka I.
Pawhuska, OK
The only oil I use for my clippers EVER!! I've tried Andis and Sally's brands but I wasn't satisfied with how often I had to reoil.
Alivia U.
Nampa, ID
All Wahl products are the best! Keeps my clippers nice and sharp!! Helps so it doesn't tug on my Littles hair
Somer C.
Love this clipper oil! Got it as a raffle that I won and it works great! It's comparable to andi clipper oil!
deja f.
Mesquite, TX
Does this work well
Amanda H.
Greenville, SC
What is this used for???!