BY WAHL

The Wahl Powerpik Hairdryer is specially designed to dry afro hair quickly and efficiently thanks to the unique pik attachment which provides deep and effective drying and the powerful turbo motor. With three speed and temperature settings to choose from the lightweight design is easy to control clean and store. Features: Lightweight Powerful 1250 watts 3 speed and 3 temperature settings DC motor Cool shot to set your style Concentrator nozzle for controlled styling 3m cord Removable filter for easy cleaning Hanging loop for easy storage Unique pik attachment for deep and effective drying see more...

Robyn B.
My last dryer gave out on me and I needed to settle for one fast! Found this at winners and it was a decent price so I picked it up. I’m not one to use a dryer for styling, only to dry so it does that!
Haille E.
My mum’s used this on my hair for as long as I can remember. It’s perfect and gets the job done! I especially recommend it to people with curly hair because the pik helps to comb through even the kinkiest of textures. I will forever recommend this hair dryer!
Amber I.
Rainham
The only hairdryer I’ve ever remembered using. Inexpensive and gets very hot. My only problem has been that the teeth on the pik attachment tend to break in my hair. Other than that it’s s good dryer.
Jess n.
Makes your hair so big and volumous after using I got a blue one which fits in my room very well I would rcomend this to everyone
Rasheka G.
This is the best hairdryer in the world I've had one of these for over 6 years it's amazing
eloise g.
Ive used this hair dryer since i was 12 years old. Im now 22! Its perfect for any hair type and great for afro hair too as it comes with a standard nozzle and a long tooth comb nozzle too! It makes it so easy to dry your hair, i use this on myself and i use it on my clients when doing hairdressing. Its soooo affordable and its such good quality. Argos sell them for a great price too. ❤ check it out 👌🏽