BY WAHL

Rechargeable full body trimmer. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Eric W.
Randleman, NC
If you want a clean pro-trim without the hassle of a barbershop, having a Wahl Manscaper trimmer is a great investment. I ordered mine from Amazon and it's affordable, easy to use, and the trim is so precise you can get a fine shape up in the comfort of your own home by your own hand.
Jennifer Y.
Husband uses this. Its great. It works very well and allows for a clean trim. It is price efficient and we have had it for a while. A great trimmer compared to other brands. We ordered it online and are grateful for our purchase! Highly recommend it.
Cayy S.
Oakfield, NY
Works awesome. Wish I knew where to find new blades for it. Charges quick and compact. My ex used it all the time. Wasn't a fan of it on my legs though.
Annie M.
Albany, KY
This product was perfect for my husband. It met the expectations for a personal trimmer. It is similar to other products.
Kathy M.
Bristow, VA
This is great as a scaper my husband and i both use this product. Little pricey but worth it. great quality for the price.
Lenore B.
Jacksonville, NC
Have used this for my husband it trims edges very well. Also great for trimming his beard when he grows one. Cuts are clean and neat no pricks. Great product
Debbie M.
East Aurora, NY
love it for the nape of my neck, it seems to grow out fast with my short hair...I felt it is affordable and it is easy to use..