BY WAHL

Clipper/trimmer with informative dvd. see more...

Latiesha O.
Being a cosmetology student this came with my kit. Really easy to use and a beautiful way to learn from. It’s really small so you can get a good grip on it. I love the design and how many guards come with it. A really good buy.
Cindy G.
Seaside, CA
Being a hairstylist, I had these in my student kit in beauty school. I had these for two years before dropping and breaking them. While I had these I enjoyed using them especially starting off learning with them. I did not repurchase because I want to try new ones with a sharper cut.
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
The edgers are so light and easy to use. they get nice and close to the skin for a perfect edge up on any men’s hair cut. Gentle enough for kids.
Jennifer P.
New Hope, PA
Great starter trimmer for getting out of beauty school, it's affordable and does the job. My only complaint it very loud.
Brittany J.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Its decent. Gets the job done, only used it for a short time before i moved on to a new one. Great starter!
Autumn L.
Del Valle, TX
Every stylist I know loves this thing! It's small, easy to use and made well. Oh & it's affordable!
Tatiyana C.
This did the job, I didn't use it much but it gave a clean shave and that's all I can ask for
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam, BC
My husband loves this little trimmer! Its super easy to use and a must have in all mens grooming kit if you ask me! It lasts a very long time!
Shelley M.
Wetaskiwin, Ab
I use this to cut my fathers hair and trim his beard it works excellent! Great little products 10/10

Amazon