BY WAHL

Premium home use. Made in USA. see more...

melissa g.
Guthrie, OK
My husband absolutely loves this kit! Comes with all of the needed attachments, provides perfect precision. Easy to hold and grip and the noise level easy much quieter than a lot of others on the market!
Shannon C.
It works well but burns out fast and goes dull too fast with giving hair cuts to 3 sons and a husband. It has nice color coded clipper guards, easy to clean, and easy to give nice cuts to the kids. I love the affordable price and the value you get with the whole kit.
Kayla Q.
San Antonio, TX
They aren't mine but I've used them to cut my dad's and sons hair and borrowed them for my boyfriends as well, they do the job, nothing particularly special. Has adjustable attachments.
Andrea G.
Harrisburg
By far my families favorite trimmer! With 4 males in the house with hair that grows fast, this trimmer definitely gets used often! It works great and is very quiet.
Jeff R.
Mason City
A fair use clipper used for the upkeep of my hair and that of my hound. Not every product is amazing but these certainly have their place.
Jessa K.
Modesto, CA
I always give my boyfriend haircuts haha. He adores this clipper set. Gives a nice all over streamlined buzz cut for him.
Karen B.
Merrill, WI
This kit comes with everything that you need for a good at home trim. Just open it up and your ready to go and look great

Amazon