BY WAHL

Wahl sterling trimmer has high precision t-shaped blades, includes 3 trimming guides (1/6 inches~ 3/16 inches). see more...

Sara D.
New Castle, PA
I've been a hair stylist/barber for 25 years and I recommend these clippers to those who are leaning to cut with clippers because they are easy to adjust, light weight and stay sharp for a long time. I also recommend these if you're interested in a basic, affordable and good looking professional clipper for salon and home use
Terra V.
Wyoming, MI
It seems like there are so many cheap poorly made razors/trimmers out there. My husband and I tried one after another after another, and one time one of the cheap ones took a dump after half if my husband's head was shaved. So we decided to invest is a better trimmer. We got this particular trimmer, and it's a beast. Jr works so well, and nothing can stop it. It stays plugged in and therefore always goes strong.
Sabrina W.
Dunnellon, FL
Let me start off by saying these are the best clippers around. They are very reliable and do a great job and they are very easy to use and easy to clean. I use the clippers twice a month to cut my husband's hair. I am very satisfied with this product.
Bart F.
Ville Platte, LA
Great product and it gives me great shave. I tried other brands but I always come back to WAHL trimmers. I think that it is simply the best brand out there.
Jennifer P.
New Hope, PA
I've had this a few years back and it's pretty decent. Being a hairdresser for the last 15 years, I found this being one of the better trimmers out there
Loren L.
North Las Vegas, NV
Awesome! Lasts forever. Does a very clean job. As a professional hairdresser I use it every day on 20 heads.
Megan O.
Caroline, WI
This trimmer is good for all of your trimming needs. It is easy to use and fits comfortably in your hand. I would recommend this product to friends.

Amazon