BY WAHL

Wahl professional sterling 1 plus clipper features adjustable taper and texture. Includes eight color-coded guides, blade guard, styling comb, cleaning brush and clipper oil. see more...

Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I’ve had these since I started cutting hair 12 years ago and finally retired them. I love these clippers Nice a quiet. They are a bit heavy but I like my clippers with so weight to them.
Laura R.
Chicopee, MA
I bought this for my husband for trimming facial and body hair and i use it too. Very good trimmer. Maintains a charge for about 5 or 6 uses, sharp blades but I'm not afraid of cutting myself with them. Cleans up easy and still in great condition after frequent use for one year.
Lasonia G.
Brighton, TN
I originally bought this for my husband to use to cut both his and our son's hair. I started using it after I decided to do a big chop. These are very good clippers. Clean up is also very easy. This product exceeded our expectations and were very budget friendly.
Tiffany B.
Benton, AR
Wahl is my absolute go-to brand of clipper. They are very reliable, and the attachments fit snugly and stay in place eliminating the accidental gap that happens with other brands. This product line is also reasonably priced.
Eliza P.
Spokane, WA
Got mine at a heavy discount for my fiancée. Does the job and was cheap to boot. The only problem is it doesn't work great on thinning hair.
Gabriella H.
Joplin, MO
I buzz my husband's head with these and they work great!! They're easy to use and come with a nice set of guards. Easy to care for too
Terrie M.
My husband uses his every two days. They work well and have had no problem using it. They cut and trim perfectly.

Amazon