BY WAHL

Wahl Professional Doodle Trimmer Blade Includes:(1) Oil(1) Screws(1) BladeWahl Professional Doodle Trimmer Blade Fits:(1) Hair Doodle(2) 8900 Models(3) Sterling 5(4) Stylist see more...

• So this product is used to shave hair before getting a tattoo??1 Answers
Jessica H.
Wickliffe, OH
As a cosmetologist, I love Wahl clippers. It is by far one of the most professional brands when making a clean mens cut
Kelly F.
Why is this called a tattoo trimmer? Is this used for etching designs on the scalp????
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Top product. Grreat handling. Economic abd efficient. Highly recommended product.
Ashlynn H.
I am not a fan of the tattoo trimmers. I wish they were smaller to get really tight lines.
Ella S.
Ennis, TX
I love the tattoo trimmer! So I obviously had to get replacement blades for it. My clients love it! It get that tight shave that only cosmetologists are allowed to do (because we can't use razors).
Nicole S.
Charlotte, NC
I love the tattoo trimmer and if you do you will need replacement blades . I love to make designs in people's hair ands super easy to use .
SAKURA 1.
Jherrica S.
Sikeston, MO
Wellness Guru Expert
So this product is used to shave hair before getting a tattoo??