BY WAHL

Snap them on t-shaped trimmer blades to maintain precision lengths of 1/16 inches, 1/8 inches, and 3/16 inches. see more...

Emily B.
Emily B.
Loomis, CA
This T shaped trimmer is perfect for cleaning up my husbands hair and beard! Its so easy to use and gets those pesky hairs out of the way to complete a well put together look. It is ver effective and I am over all satisfied. I will purchase again in the future!
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
I like the Trimmer guide set. it helps you determine what size length the hair will be. It met my expectations. I only used it when cut family hair. I would recommend it to anyone.
Marion H.
Marion H.
Burton, MI
These are some of the best trimmer guides on the market! They aren't too sharp and dig into the head, but allow the blades to get incredibly close and give a good cut or trim!
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Prairie Grove , AR
Love these guides. Makes it easy to help my husband trim up when he needs to. Also very affordable!
Maya S.
Maya S.
Memphis, TN
Makes the trimmer so easy to use and the results much more clean. Definitely very helpful and makes it easier to shave any pesky bits.