BY WAHL

Durable chrome body. Ideal for precision trimming on ears and paws. Easy to conceal in the palm of your hand. Includes: Trimmer with #40 blade and bonus #40 T-Blade, 1 AA battery, 2 attachment guide combs, cleaning brush, blade oil, blade guard and instruction Pet: Dog, Cat, Ferret Material: Plastic see more...

anne m.
New Hartford , NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I am impressed with this trimmer but for small jobs only. I bought it at walmart and the price was very good. I have two small papillons so this works well on there paws, butts and other small areas. I would recommend this for small jobs but the bigger one for the major haircuts.
Emma J.
Kansas City, MO
This is a very affordable pet grooming trimmer. After spending so much money taking my dog to the groomer he finally decided that trimming her our self would be just as good. I am satisfied with this trimmer but I think that there are better ones out there on the market
Sheena P.
Wahl is one of the best grooming products on the market. They are also very affordable! These can be purchased at any walmart, target, or pet supply store.
Lori L.
Clearfield, UT
We purchased the Wahl trimmer for the use on several dogs we own. We ended up returning it. It over heated and we end up with our dog looking half done.
Justina O.
Someone gave me this to use but I can not use it it's far too loud for my dogs

Walmart