BY WAHL

Get the well groomed look you'll love seeing in the mirror. This wahl stainless steel lithium ion groomer is the perfect go-to for all your hair care solutions. This sturdy unit provides a 4-hour run time with 2 times the torque and an ultra fast 1-minute quick charge for touch ups. With 4 interchangeable heads, 12 guide combs, cleaning brush, blade oil and stand, the power to look great is in your hands. see more...

alfonso A.
alfonso A.
Gardena, CA
I love my Wahl groomer to keep my neat in between barber shop visits. I bought my groomer at target for a good price. I use it about 3 times a month just to maintain my beard. The blades are very sharp and durable and the battery life is also great. I am very happy with it.
Glenn K.
Glenn K.
Stamford, CT
Love it! Wahl always makes great products. The trimmer is hefty and feels great in the hand. Blades are sharp and all the attachments are fantastic.
Kristyna S.
Kristyna S.
Bought this for my boyfriend. He loves them he recently started to cut his own hair and these help him get the shape up he needs!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Lafayette, IN
The brand is great it got me through beauty school no problem and they were easy to clean out
Jeni T.
Jeni T.
Buffalo Grove, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
Good trimmers for my boyfriends hair, however they broke after a few months and online reviews say they break easily due to a defect
Tracy D.
Tracy D.
One of the best clippers ever made. Lots of salo s use this brand and we do at home as well. Does the job you want done and with reasonable pricing.
Tron W.
Tron W.
Lexington, NC
Great set of clippers. Cuts great and smooth on my skin. I can't make it to the barbershop every week so these clippers allow me to stay fresh and clean in between haircuts.