BY WAHL

The durable clipper that quickly cleans up legs, fetlocks & bridle paths. Wahl understands whats needed in a clipper. The stable pro was designed to be powerful enough to handle all your clipping and trimming needs. The maintenance free rotary Durable enough to be impact resistant and balanced to minimize hand grip fatigue. Includes heavy duty clipper in a bonus tool tote, adjustable blade,3 stainless steel combs, blade guard,4 oz. oil & cleaning bru see more...

• I have been looking for a good pair of clipper to use on my horse...1 Answers
Lorraine G.
My significant other uses these clippers all the time, Im gonna say I didn't waste my money and they must be working well for him. Seeing how he's always starting them up he has to like them.
Carla jo F.
These are great trimmers, especially for the dudes in your life. My hubbs lets me trim up his sides with these all the time to help stretch out his hair cuts. I used to be a cosmetologist, so thankfully I'm pretty skilled in that area. We use them about once a month.
Joanne S.
Montebello, CA
It was good to use at first. But then it started loosing it's sharpness,still cut hair just not as fast as it did in the beginning but it was still useful after a year..
Shannon S.
Warren, MI
Awesome! I spend time reading about it in books, blogs, and talking to other people with similar interests. Though I’m not an expert, I think I know quite a bit more than a beginner. In some ways, I’m a beginner expert. I have an educated opinion, and that counts for something!
And though I might not know everything, I think my thoughts on various related topics can be helpful.
Joanne L.
Great clippers for the price and I use them regularly. They are worth the price and value and come with a great guarantee and customer service.
Stephanie H.
Florence, OR
I've used this to shave my boys' hair. It's easy to use. Shaved evenly. Was quiet, and didn't scare them. (They're 1&2 years old)
Jovani R.
Paramount
This is a great product to have. Not only for facial trimming but you can also do your own hair ! I really recommend this
Deena N.
Waycross, GA
I bought thsi set for my spouse and we do all his trimming at home so that saves more money fot me to go to the salon.
Jocelyne B.
Back in cosmetology school we given these kits to start off in the hair cutting industry. One machine amazing cuts!
Aaron H.
Dyess Afb, TX
My wife uses these to cut my hair and they do a great job and leave me with an even cut
Elise S.
Schoolcraft, MI
I have been looking for a good pair of clipper to use on my horses, how do these rate against other brands? Durability? How loud are they?