BY WAHL

Model # 9918-617 The Brand Used By Professionals The Right Tool For Your Beard 12 Piece Set Cord/Cordless Trimmer Self-Sharpening Precision Blades No Pull, No Snag Guarantee 6-Position Guide 1/16" - 1/2" Length Travel Pouch & Base Included Stubble Guide 1/8" Length 3/16" Length When considering a trimmer, carefully evaluate the blades.  Our finely ground blades are specially designed for beards. The finer the teeth... ...The finer the quality Wahl has been inventing and manufacturing grooming appliances for over 85 years in Sterling, IL.  In 1984 we invented the first consumer cordless beard trimmer.  We have grown to become a global brand, but remain steadfast to out roots.  Rest assured, if you purchase a Wahl trimmer, a Wahl-owned factory in the U.S., Hungary, China or Germany manufactured it.  Many have c see more...

• How easily does this get clogged on thick beard hair?2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Danielle W.
Portsmouth, OH
This was a pretty cheap trimmer we purchased earlier this year. It did the job, but definitely didn't leave clean lines. You get what you pay for, and we payed around $20.00. The good part, he used about 4 months, and switched because of a recommendation, but the Wahl is still going strong.
Nick J.
Tempe, AZ
Used this trimmer for a long time before switching to a better one. Wahl's rechargeable is a great trimmer on the cheap and will last you a long time. The bad side of this is that it is not great for sculpting and lining up. It just doesn't seem to cut a clean, fine line.
scott s.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Very good little trimmer or that's what I call it because that what I use it for the only thing I don't like about it is that the batteries run out to fast other then that its a good product.
greidy p.
Muy buen trimmer poco o eso es lo que yo lo llamo porque lo que lo uso para lo único que no me gusta es que las baterías se agotan a otro rápido que su un buen producto.
ARIXON L.
Auburn, AL
Very good machine , I use it all the time to watch my beard, I do not like is that the batteries are discharged too fast , excellent rest
April Anne F.
Burleson, TX
Bought for the hubby! He loves the versatility and it makes maintaining all his manliness quick and easy!
Kristine G.
This trimmer was very affordable, I purchased it from Amazon and was extremely happy. My husband has very coarse facial hair and has been really impressed with it so far.
Jena P.
Hull , MA
The Wahl Rechargeable Beard Trimmer is a good product. It is really nice to be able to have a couple of options.
Amanda P.
Birchwood, TN
Great product my husband loves using this. great precision no nicks or cuts given by this product
!
Annette L.
South Gate, CA
I need to get my son one of these things, his face grows hair so fast that its crazy. He really could use this.
Kirstin H.
How easily does this get clogged on thick beard hair?