Personal CareHair RemovalShaving & GroomingWahl
Professional Texturizing Snap On Detachable Clipper Blade (Model:2093)

WAHL Professional Texturizing Snap On Detachable Clipper Blade (Model:2093)

by Wahl

WAHL Professional Texturizing Snap On Detachable Clipper Blade Fits:(1) Wahl: flair(2) Sterling: Shadow, Eclipse, Silhouette ClipperWAHL Professional Texturizing Snap On Detachable Clipper Blade Includes:(1) Blade(1) Oil

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of WAHL Professional Texturizing Snap On Detachable Clipper Blade (Model:2093)!
How would you rate this product?
Marigold C.
Easy to snap on and off for quick use. Excellent sharpness of cuts. This is used often in our shop due to the good material and craftsmanship. Wahl is always the better brand to invest in. Why waste your time and money on a lesser blade? We have purchased many of these blades over the years.
Kaleb R.
Love these clippers as they cut my beard to the perfect length. I am completely satisfied by my purchase
Mikaela D.
Butler, PA
Wahl are the best clippers hands down for long lasting tools, though the price may be higher they are totally worth every penny.
Forrest W.
Wahl makes a good lasting product as long as you take care of it. My mother's been cutting hair for years so I trusted her input and she was right
Paula M.
Corpus Christi, TX
Durable long lasting. Efficient and easily used. Easy to pack and works as described.

Looking for your answer?