BY WAHL

Vibrator clipper with powerful, cool-running motor. see more...

Stephanie S.
Logan, UT
I use this clipper to cut my husband's hair. It seems to work really great! I feel like it does a very good job. I bought it on target.com It is very effective in cutting hair and it is very easy to use. I would for sure buy it again. If you need a simple solution to cutting men's hair, this is it.
Wendy W.
Lake Saint Louis, MO
Use this handy clipper to trim my husband's hair. It is essential to get a clean hairline in the back and this little number does the trick. Provides an even haircut throughout. Very pleased
Leanne S.
Sheridan, IL
It over heated multiple times the first time I tried using it. Leaving me to let it sit for at least ten minutes before I could use it. Very disappointed in how long the blades lasted.
Carley J.
Columbia, MO
Works well on all areas. Can be pricey and is not waterproof. If you are a lady trimming your bikini line, beware of a new blade - it can pull and hurt!
Dessia O.
I use this trimmibg my son's hair. To my surprise It's a salon quality product. Prouct instruction are clearly stated.
Priscilla S.
ANNAPOLIS, MD
Im not a stylist, but these work well for giving buzz cuts! Really easy to use and come with everything you need!
Nadia W.
Auckland
Was wondering if this came in any other colours like pink?