Wahl Professional 8685 Peanut Classic Clipper/Trimmer

All the power of a full size clipper in a miniature size.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wahl Professional 8685 Peanut Classic Clipper/Trimmer!
Campbellsvlle, KY
I love the Wahl peanut clipper/trimmer! I am a director for 3 cosmetology schools and I purchase this product for every student kit in all 3 schools!
south point, OH
Love this one for quick trims and size. Much easier to handle than bulky clippers which can make you clumsy. Great for around the ears and edges!!!
Love the peanut trimmers. They are excellent when trying to clean up the back of the neck. They work great and I’ve had no problems with mine.
Awesome! You can use this to cut hair or trim face hair for gentleman or the nethers on the ladies. It is nice and small, also very effective.
Bryant, AL
These clippers work wonderfully when used on any body part that you will use it on. The small size is a nice bonus.
Charleston, WV
This is a very reliable trimmer. Perfect for beards, neck lines, and edging. Super affordable and easy to use.
New York, New York
The best ever. I use for personal but I also have one for my grooming jobs. It’s light, portable and great.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Good product it really helps to shave the hair it gets the job done every day use really good
Alsea , OR
I use this for all my shaving. Works great and heavy duty! Can’t go wrong with this product
I started out using these and just stayed with them I liked how they cut so why change.

Looking for your answer?