Wahl Professional 8685 Peanut Classic Clipper/Trimmer

All the power of a full size clipper in a miniature size.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wahl Professional 8685 Peanut Classic Clipper/Trimmer!
Salinas, CA
I use this to trim by father's hair and it is great. Unless you are a professional this is really all you need to keep somebody's fast growing hair in check. We purchased this years ago and it has not had to be replaced yet. Overall very happy with this :)
Bernardsville, NJ
Love the peanut. It is the right size to clean up my boys haircuts. Would buy again but will not need too as this has lasted for years now. Would highly recommend for families to buy. My husband uses this as well
Adelanto, CA
My husband has this razor and he loves it. It's small enough to get those areas you can't reach with the bigger razors but it's still very powerful and is easy to use
Lexington, NC
These are my favorite clippers/trimmer for lining up the neck line on short cuts! It cuts very close and gives a sharp line. They’re not crazy expensive, + my set has lasted for quite some time now! peanuts will always be a classic, top fave trimmer!
Ypsilanti, MI
I bought this for my poodle's face feet and tail. Unfortunately it cut too short and got heated too fast. It works great for my fiances facial hair. It is a bit pricey for the quality in my opinion.
Wilmington, NC
I love my little peanut! I got my first peanut trimmer when I was in beauty school and I still have it today. They're very powerful and perfect for trimming edges, beards, and doing designs. They're affordable and high-quality and perfect for any level of experience.
El Dorado, AR
These are great for getting around the ears. Also great for lining the hair on the back on the neck. They’re small so it’s easier to get s more precise line.
I purchased this for my husband from my work and he loves it. It works great. It doesn't pull hair. It was an excellent price. Definitely would buy again.
Small and cute for one thing. The peanuts may be little but they pack a lot of power. They give a clean cut and come with their own set of attachments
Campbellsvlle, KY
I love the Wahl peanut clipper/trimmer! I am a director for 3 cosmetology schools and I purchase this product for every student kit in all 3 schools!

Looking for your answer?