Wahl Professional 8355 Designer Professional Clipper uploaded by Joanna J.

BY WAHL

All-purpose, professional vibrator clipper. twice the speed of pivot motor clippers. adjusto-lock high precision blades. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
I got this for my son for Christmas. He was so happy and couldn't wait to try it out. He uses it to shape up the back of his hair line. He also likes the fact that it does not yank his skin when he uses it.
Christee G.
Willingboro, NJ
This product is very affordable and its easy to use. I have been using this product for years and every time I'm more amazed by this product.
Karen G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Only clippers I've used on clients so far and I love it. It's easy to clean and disinfect. Also great for fades with or without guards.
April K.
Barnwell, SC
They work great on doing hair cuts for my family. Works great for all.types of hair. They are not loud so they do not scare my son
Mica W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I used this clippers for the first 8 years of my career. They are very reliable clippers and amazing for beginners.
Maddisen S.
Des Moines , IA
Very easy to learn to use. got this with my school kits and have been using it over a year. still works great!
Iris F.
Fiancé uses this. Cuts clean, easy to use. I usually shape him up In the back and it's smooth we love it
Faith M.
Warfield, KY
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
My dad had these he really love them he passed back in march but I had got these for him for Christmas
Badro k.
When it comes to cordless home hair clippers, the Wahl Lithium Ion Clipper is hard to beat. Why? Because it’s advanced technology lithium-ion power gives you up to two hours run time, while it’s robust motor provides twice the power as standard Wahl motors. It also has a 15-minute quick charge feature that gives you enough charge for one complete cut. That’s an important feature when you consider the potential disaster of your clippers going dead in the middle of a job, and then having to wait a couple of hours for it to charge back up.
houssem eddine b.
bouira / ain bessam
this clipper from wahl is one of the best clippers in tthe market its very easy to use and solid to and clean it is easy i wish i get this clipper for free and i peomise to review it in my facebook page and in my youtube channel and also istagram
Meghan L.
Does this work well on pubes?
Me gustaria que mi marido la probara si funciona bien?
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Does this work on thick hair? My boyfriend has very thick hair that makes my current trimmer over heat.