Wahl Professional 8355 Designer Professional Clipper uploaded by Joanna J.

BY WAHL #26 in Trimmers & Clippers

All-purpose, professional vibrator clipper. twice the speed of pivot motor clippers. adjusto-lock high precision blades. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Karlee K.
Sheffield Vlg, OH
I have always been a huge fan if Wahl brand clippers. I have used Forfex and Oster, I always go back to Wahl. I received my first Wahl clipper in cosmetology school and love them. I would definitely buy again and recommend to others.
Tanisha'Marie J.
Ashland, VA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I received two of these in beauty school. They're great quality and make great hair cuts if you know what you're doing . My only issue was that it was too heavy for me .
Nancy D.
Excellent product. I used this while working in a salon and I use it at home for my husband and children. It lasts long and is very easy to use. In truth, I haven't used any other brand other than whal but we are so happy with it that we have no desire to try any other brands.
Brittany M.
Hayden, CO
I am a professional hairdress and the Wahl Designer clippers are the only clippers I wish to use. I do a high volume of haircuts each day, and these last me at least a year each time I buy a new pair. They have a half option that makes doing fades a flawless endeavor.
Fatima V.
I would recommend these for beginners or people who cut hair at home. The adjustable lever works so much better on the seniors but if the client gets for example a 2 all over them these are great. Not so much for fades, tapers, etc.
Kristin K.
Missoula, MT
I bought this to start giving my boys hair cuts at home. Best purchase ever. It works amazingly well, feels good in the hand and allows me to give the boys hair cuts at home. When this eventually dies I will be buying again
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I've had these clippers for a long time and have had great success with them. I am a professional hair dresser and I use the daily. They have lasted years and have a lot of life left in them
Shelby H.
Eugene, OR
You can never go wrong with Wahl clippers. My husband is Italian and grows hair like crazy! He shaves and and the next day have to shave again. His hair just grows and grows so hair cuts are almost weekly.
Tiffany A.
My boyfriend has these and asks me to help him reach places he can't and they work like a charm! Never any issues and they work better than others that I have used.
Quinton A.
Huron, OH
I have these clippers and I love them. They're super reliable and can be used on many different types of hair. If you're a person that cuts hair or is looking for a way to cut down on the costs of haircuts using wahl product is the way to go
Meghan L.
Does this work well on pubes?
Me gustaria que mi marido la probara si funciona bien?
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Does this work on thick hair? My boyfriend has very thick hair that makes my current trimmer over heat.