Wahl Professional 8355 Designer Professional Clipper uploaded by Joanna J.

BY WAHL #27 in Trimmers & Clippers

All-purpose, professional vibrator clipper. twice the speed of pivot motor clippers. adjusto-lock high precision blades. see more...

Raquel E.
Napa, CA
I used to work at great clips and these clippers were my go too ! Theyre easy to use and pretty inexpensive and honestly the best for those quick and easy haircuts.
Amrit R.
Clovis, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This is a great trimmer if you are using it at the house I have used other products similar and can say that those are a bit sharper and stronger for my boys hair! It’s nice for those that have light hair
Ricky G.
Easley, SC
I bought a combo kit of these. The large as you see in the picture and a smaller trimmer. It has lasted me for going on 2 years now. It also came with guards for both sizes. I haven’t really cleaned it other than knocking the hair off and it’s still sharp and still just as good as day one. I recommend these to any guy who is looking to use it on themselves or anyone else.
Melissa F.
Saint Albans, WV
I purchased this clipper set for my husband 4 years ago and they're still going strong! They're powerful and very well made. We have definitely gotten our moneys worth out of these and I plan on upgrading his clippers for Christmas, but we will of course stick with the Wahl brand.
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I love theses clippers especially since I am a Barber I will definitely be buying some of my own! I'm always borrowing my brothers clippers for my clients. I definitely recommend these clippers !!! I hope to purchase soon. Great on sensitive skin works on all hair texture !!
Jerusha R.
New Prague, MN
I love a Wahl clipper! I used this one for years when I first started doing hair. It was smooth and quiet and very easy to use. I could blend very easily with this and there were a lot of guards to use with it. I would definitely buy this clipper again.
Maria C.
Grandview , WA
Great clipper for the price. It lasts a very long time if cared for. Cut hair very nicely and was a great starter clipper. Affordable and usually comes with the peanut for a better deal. Definitely recommend.
Gina S.
Grand Haven, MI
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I have had these clippers in use for over 2 years. They have never failed me. They don’t overheat and I have had no issues besides a little bit of noise. I would definitely recommend these for the price!
Karlee K.
Sheffield Vlg, OH
I have always been a huge fan if Wahl brand clippers. I have used Forfex and Oster, I always go back to Wahl. I received my first Wahl clipper in cosmetology school and love them. I would definitely buy again and recommend to others.
Tanisha'Marie J.
Ashland, VA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I received two of these in beauty school. They're great quality and make great hair cuts if you know what you're doing . My only issue was that it was too heavy for me .
Meghan L.
Does this work well on pubes?
Me gustaria que mi marido la probara si funciona bien?
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Does this work on thick hair? My boyfriend has very thick hair that makes my current trimmer over heat.

back