Wahl Professional 8061 5-star Series Rechargeable Shaver Shaper uploaded by Annalynn K.

BY WAHL

Cord/Cordless bump-free shaver/shaper see more...

Annalynn K.
Love using this tool on my mens cuts! It’s true to its name and gets a great close shave. Very affordable. Can get it anywhere they sell hair tools. Great gift for those family or friends that are going in to cosmetology school.Wahl Replacement Foil & Cutter Bar AssemblyWahl Professional 8061 5-star Series Rechargeable Shaver Shaper
Ashley H.
San Angelo, TX
I absolutely love my shaver! Sadly I only have a handful of clients I get to use it on. It gets right down to the skin, just like a barber would with a razor, with out the irritation.
Stormy D.
York, PA
My husband has this type of Wahl shaver. It does provide a pretty close shave and helps keep him keep shaped up between normal shavings, he bought his at Sallys Beauty Supply.
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
Closest thing you can get to a straight razor... I'm a cosmetologist that specializes in men's hair so I cannot use a razor. This this is AMAZING. It will get them bald as heck 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Sofia P.
Love this shaver.my husband bought it for himself for whenever he cuts his own hair,but i use it on my son.to shave his sideburns or do a close clean cut shave and it works wonderfully. Best part is the battery on the shaver lasts a long time.
Kronoz T.
Durham, NC
Love this shaver. I used it everyday to shave off the stash, shaves closer than other electric shavers out there. Gives a close shave every time and has a pretty long battery life! I would definitely recommend this product!!!
Elizabeth M.
I purchased this for my husband since he is a barber. He really enjoys using this on himself and on his clients. This product shaves really good and doesn't snag. My husband uses this on a daily bases
Loutisha C.
Lubbock, TX
Me and my husband use this. This thing is amazing. It get up really close like a razor without cutting up. My husband always use it on his face. I use it on my legs if I missed a spot and if I'm in a rush.
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
I love theses shavers especially since I am a Barber I will definitely be buying some of my own! I'm always borrowing my brothers shavers for my clients. I definitely recommend these shavers !!! I hope to purchase soon. Great on sensitive skin works on all hair texture !!
Elena T.
Lantana, FL
Very close shave. Professional barbers swear by them and so do we in our household. There aren't hair bumps associated with this product which is key for us
Walepia K.
Dunedin
Hi I often use straight razors to do bald fades. But I was told this product will do 10x better how so?