BY WAHL

Electric Shavers. Web exclusive! Enjoy a superbly clean shave with this convenient balding clipper. Enjoy the fresh feeling of a barbershop shave at home with the Wahl Professional 5-Star Series Balding Clipper. Featuring a compact construction, surgical-grade blades and a corded design, this balding clipper ensures you step out to greet the day with the most polished look possible. Black 1.8 x 1.8 x 5 Surgical blades (120) Volts Corded Imported see more...

Jennifer W.
Bennington, NE
I used to be a hairdresser and I love the Wahl brand. I have used the wahl clippers for about 25 years. I would never use another brand! they are the best!
Rondale A.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Great clipper i recieved them as a gift for Christmas. Now i use them every week to shave my gead. I love how they actually bald my head. Great buy
Amber S.
Blacksburg, VA
Worked great. Kind of had a five o'clock shadow because his hair was so dark. The clippers got the job done and were easy to use.
Buffy G.
I got this clipper set in my cosmetology kit! This clipper works great, i have this along with the smaller trimming one with all the guards for both. Id say it was on the expensive side but it does work!