Wahl Prof Peanut Shaped Clippers (Black) uploaded by Hiram P.

BY WAHL

Wahl Peanut Palm Size Clipper/Trimmer 8655 Wahl Peanut Palm Size Clipper/Trimmer 8655 has all the power of a full-size clipper, the Peanut is both small and lightweight at only 4 inches long and 4 ounces in weight. Features of Wahl Peanut Palm Size Clipper/Trimmer 8655-200 Professional power in 4-inch / 4-ounce size 120 Volts, 60 Hz, 3 watts Includes the following: Precision blades snap on and off Convenient reversible finger ring 4 cutting guides (1/8" to 1/2" / 3mm to 13mm ) Cleaning brush Oil and operating instructions Color: Black see more...

Tatyanna R.
Milwaukee, WI
My little peanut has lasted me now about four years same blade as when I bought it don’t really use it as often that’s why but I always oil in between every use. I am super satisfied with it and I know if I have to change the play I can always buy a new blade instead of a whole trimmer
Madelyn M.
New Prt Rchy, FL
This cute little picky size trimmer is a dream for professional hair stylist who can't stand the weight of a trimmer. It's super light and cuts amazing while giving a great liner or edge and ever beautiful designs to the hair
Ashley W.
Battle Creek, MI
I like these clippers, as a first time barber tapering my husband, i think i did a pretty good job. The Wahl clippers are easy to use, pretty self explanatory (pulg in, turn on, EASY HAND, then cut), and i like that its black...its a man product so i personally like the black over a blue. What i am 50/50 on is the length of the cord. It gets annoying when its all over the place and in the way but i do like that i can maneuver the clippers as i please without a short cord.
Kacy R.
Clinton, LA
These are ok. Decently priced. Don’t last very long if you drop them which I tend to do. My next pair won’t be the peanuts but I will look into other wahl options.
Fatima V.
Very light weight and small which is perfect for someone who has tiny hands as myself! The only problem is that they aren't super sharp but they are so amazing for kids cuts! They also don't last very long. These were my go-to while working at a salon and I had to replace these well over 4 times in a 6 month period.
Stephany M.
San Antonio, TX
I bought my peanut on sale at Sally's for $40! It is the best. It gets a close shave, and my husband is able to use it on himself with ease. I highly recommend this product over any other clipper.
Brittany W.
My husband and I both use this trimmer. He's had it for years and it's still going strong, we've only had to replace the blade once. It creates a close shave and is easy to hold since it's so small.
Bec H.
Wausau, WI
I liked these clippers, a lot actually but they wore out really fast and the motor is frankly just too small to handle full heads. I only shave about 1/4 of my head so I thought it would be okay.
Michelle A.
New Albany, IN
My mom bought this for my husband two years ago and he loves this. I am able to trim his neck hair when the stylist misses it and he trims his gotee with it and it even gives him a close trim when he gets that nasty chest hair!
Hiram P.
Lakeland, FL
Good trimmer for personal use, can be use to trim your beard since comes with comb attachment or can be use to keep your body hair low for those hairy mens